Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the new Lexar Professional 1000x microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-II cards, offering read transfer speeds up to 150MB per second. Designed for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones, the new microSD cards leverage Ultra High Speed II (U3) to provide faster capture, play back, and transfer of photo and video files. The cards are also an excellent choice for photographers needing multiple memory cards for extended use to capture aerial content with a quadcopter.
Available in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities, Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards can quickly capture, play back, and transfer extended lengths of the highest quality 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, making it easy to preserve more than 15 hours of your greatest moments and then relive the action. As with all Lexar Professional cards, a lifetime copy of Image Rescue software is included to recover any lost or deleted files, and each card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
"As the many uses for microSD cards grow and evolve, we want to provide users with the best possible workflow solution," said Adam Kaufman, director of memory card product marketing, Lexar. "The Lexar Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards allow users to enjoy the benefits of the latest UHS-II devices, while also performing at the maximum speed threshold of UHS-I devices, and provide exceptionally fast file transfer when used with the included reader. Whether it's with a tablet, smartphone, or quadcopter, the new Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards will capture and move content faster than ever before."
"While the new UHS-II technology allows us to boost read performance in our microSD product line by more than 50%, we've retained full backward compatibility to older SD 2.0 and UHS-I SDR-104 hosts, allowing consumers to have full use in older devices while benefitting from the higher read speeds of the new interface," said Wes Brewer, vice president and general manager, Lexar. "This ability, combined with a unique reader, sets the high performance Lexar Professional microSD cards miles apart from others in the market."
The Professional 1000x microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-II cards are backwards compatible with UHS-I cameras and readers at UHS-I speeds, as well as non-UHS-I devices at Class 10 speeds. Lexar Professional 1000x microSD UHS-II cards will be available in the first calendar quarter of 2015 with a MSRP of £46.99 (32GB), £84.99 (64GB), and £145.99 (128GB).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series