Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the immediate availability of new USB 3.0 flash drive families - Flash Voyager Slider X1 and Flash Voyager Slider X2. Corsair also unveiled a rugged new look for the ultra-performance Flash Voyager GS and Flash Voyager GTX families with the addition of a 512GB size for Flash Voyager GS. Equipped with new bold styling and offering a wide range of performance and capacities to suite any budget, these new drives bring the Flash Voyager line up-to-date and ready for the demands of 2015.
Flash Voyager Slider X1 and Flash Voyager Slider X2
Combining the speed of USB 3.0 with the functionality of a cap-less USB drive, the Flash Voyager Slider X1 and Slider X2 share a sleek, glossy design that allows the USB cap to conveniently slide back into the drive housing. Slider X1 is available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB capacities and thanks to its USB 3.0 interface is able to reach read speeds of up to 130MB/sec. Slider X2 knocks the performance up another notch, with read speeds of 200MB/sec in capacities of 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
What's more, at just 54mm in length the Slider X1 and Slider X2 are incredibly compact, allowing them to easily fit into a pocket or attach to a keychain via the included Key ring loop. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X or Linux and fully USB 2.0 backwards compatible, the Slider X1 and Slider X2 offer affordable and stylish USB storage, whatever your capacity or performance needs. The drives are backed by a five year warranty.
Flash Voyager GS and GTX
Taking USB 3.0 performance to the next level, the Flash Voyager GS and GTX offer extreme USB 3.0 performance in a new, rugged and stylish package. Voyager GS, available in 64GB, 128GB, 256GB or the new 512GB capacities, offers enough storage space for huge data transfers, with read speeds of up to 260MB/sec and write speeds of up to 105MB/sec. Flash Voyager GTX is the pinnacle of Corsair's USB flash drive lineup, available in 128GB or 256GB capacities and boasting blistering read speeds of up to 450MB/sec and write speeds of up to 200MB/sec thanks to its on-board SSD data controller. Both Flash Voyager GS and Voyager GTX are backed by a five year warranty and like all Corsair flash drives, they are compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, with no driver installation necessary.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series