Corsair, a world leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the all-in-one Hydro Series H110i GT , the company's most advanced liquid CPU cooler, and a new Hydro Series HG10 N780 Edition GPU cooling bracket for NVIDIA GeForce 700 Series video cards.
The Hydro Series H110i GT liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 140x322 millimeter radiator to deliver extreme CPU cooling in the most processor-intensive applications or quiet operation when the PC is idle. The H110i GT also features a new generation, high-efficiency cooling block with a striking new look with logo inserts on the block and radiator. Integrated Corsair Link support provides monitoring and customization of built-in logo lighting, fan speed, pump speed. As with all Hydro Series CPU coolers, the H110i GT is completely self-contained, requires no maintenance or filling.
- 140mm x 322mm x 27mm aluminum radiator
- Two SP140L 140mm high static pressure fans
- Corsair Link support for customization and monitoring
- Sleeved wide diameter, low evaporation rubber tubing
- Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $129.99
Hydro Series HG10 N780 GPU Cooling Bracket
The Hydro Series HG10 N780 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket allows users to adapt a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler (not included) to an NVIDIA GeForce GPU. It's compatible with reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, GTX 780, GTX 780 Ti, Titan and Titan Black video cards, and installs quickly and easily, with only eight screws. The HG10 combined with a Corsair Hydro Series CPU liquid cooler can reduce the GPU's temperature by up to 45° C, and works with the GPU's automatic temperature control will lower the speed of its onboard fan for quieter operation. The HG10 bracket also helps cool the GPU's main processor and VRAM and VRMs, helping extend the life of the GPU and providing more overclocking headroom.
- Allows any Corsair Hydro Series CPU cooler to be attached to and cool NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- Compatible with reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, GTX 780, GTX 780 Ti, Titan and Titan Black video cards. See corsair.com for a full compatibility list
- Reduces GPU temperatures by up to 45° C
- Allows most GPUs to automatically reduce stock fan speed for quieter operation
- Cools the main GPU processor, VRAM, and VRMs
- 2-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $39.99
The Hydro Series H110i GT liquid CPU coolers and HG10 N780 Edition GPU cooling brackets will be available in February from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit