Leading German manufacturer of high quality gaming peripherals, ROCCAT, hits glitzy Las Vegas for CES 2015 with an expanded range of connected devices. The ROCCAT Phobo concept made its debut in 2012, as a gaming keyboard with a slot-integrated smartphone. ROCCAT is proud to announce that this concept has been reborn as the Ryos Phobo, refined and perfected by our creative design engineers to reflect ROCCAT's Future Ready philosophy.
"When concepting Phobo, we knew we had a strong vision," explains Rene Korte, CEO and Founder of ROCCAT. "Still, we brought it back to the drawing board to expand and perfect the design." The changes are there, but the heart remains the same; combine an amazing gaming keyboard with smartphone tech, injecting it with software that gives amazing gaming horsepower. Smartphones of all brands and sizes rest in a wireless Ipuri setup, connected to your Ryos Phobo via two Bluetooth channels. This allows gamers to place their smartphone anywhere on the gaming surface for optimal play. Cherry MX Switch Mechanical keys, two USB ports and a tenkeyless design make the Ryos Phobo a powerful but compact gaming keyboard, with ROCCAT's new unified Swarm Driver Software built-in. ROCCAT is also bolstering its strong mechanical keyboard lineup with the Ryos MK FX and, Ryos TKL FX, both with Cherry MX Switches and RGB LEDs.
"We're looking at a Q3 2015 drop date for the Ryos Phobo," says Rene. "I'm glad we held off on the original Phobo concept. What was once a great idea will now be a superior reality our loyal fans can hold in their hands".
CES 2015 also features ROCCAT's groundbreaking Nyth gaming mouse, a fully modular chameleon peripheral that is a glove-fit to MMO gaming, that fluidly transforms into OBA and FPS layouts thanks to custom button placement, and interchangeable side-parts. "Our growing file library of 3-D printed buttons and side-parts will ensure Nyth users get value out of Nyth years past what anyone else is offering today," effuses Rene. "It's adaptable and great fun to play with. Much like the human fingerprint, almost no Nyth will be the same as another once users bring their creative customizations into the picture." The Nyth is expected to hit retail shelves around Q2 2015.
"Finally, with a strong addition to the Kave headset roster, ROCCAT's Kave XTD 5.1 Analog is set to provide gamers with the deeply immersive sound quality they've come to expect," Says Rene. "The Kave series has been fantastic for us, and the XTD 5.1 Analog is the perfect addition to the family. The Noise cancelling tech built into our dual-mode, in-cable remote means full immersion, no distractions. The sound quality of every Kave has always been great, but our tweaks based in part on customer feedback and our own sound engineering goals have catapulted the XTD 5.1 Analog's audio to new heights. Also, the build quality is top notch, with twenty five percent of the weight knocked off this design."
Audio junkies can expect to get their hands-on the Kave XTD 5.1 Analog headset in the neighborhood of Q1 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Witcher TV show's screenplay is finished
- Red Dead Redemption 2's horses are dynamic and realistic
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has players surviving off the land
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro bundle announced
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam