Patriot, a leading manufacturer of computer memory, USB/flash, SSDs and mobile accessories, today launched its latest addition to the solid state drive (SSD) market, the Patriot Ignite SATA III SSD. One of the fastest drives available, the Ignite has record shattering speeds and impressive capacities to boost PC performance at a cost efficient value.
Boasting Patriot's largest capacity SSD yet, the Ignite will be available to consumers in capacities of 480GB and 960GB meeting an ever-growing demand for larger and faster storage solutions. The Patriot Ignite is a first-rate option for content creators, gamers and performance enthusiasts looking to upgrade their system response time without spending thousands of dollars on a new computer.
The perfect addition to increase the performance of any PC or notebook, the Patriot Ignite utilizes the new Phison S10 controller to reach a maximum sequential read and write speeds of up to 560MB/s and 545MB/s respectively and backed by a SATA III 6.0 Gb/s interface.
"These are some of the fastest drives that we have had in our lab," Said Les Henry, VP of Engineering at Patriot. "As you can see we are able to advertise some of the fastest sequential speeds in the market for these capacities. We were able to hit scores above 1000 using the AS SSD benchmark test with these drives."
Supporting operating systems such as Win 7, Win 8, Vista, Mac OS and more, the Ignite is backed by Patriot's award winning customer service and a three year warranty. In addition, it comes with advanced features such as end-to-end data protection, advanced wear-leveling, smartECC and Smart Refresh, designed with a standard 2.5 inch form factor, the Ignite is compatible with most desktops and notebooks.
- 480GB & 960GB capacities
- Phison S10 Controller
- SATA III 6Gb/s Interface
- MLC NAND
- Up to 560MB/s Sequential Read Speed
- Up to 545MB/s Sequential Write Speed
Prices are $214.99 for the 480 GB variant, and $404.49 for the 960 GB variant. Available January, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit