Patriot, a leading manufacturer of computer memory, USB/flash, SSDs and mobile accessories, today launched its latest addition to the solid state drive (SSD) market, the Patriot Ignite SATA III SSD. One of the fastest drives available, the Ignite has record shattering speeds and impressive capacities to boost PC performance at a cost efficient value.
Boasting Patriot's largest capacity SSD yet, the Ignite will be available to consumers in capacities of 480GB and 960GB meeting an ever-growing demand for larger and faster storage solutions. The Patriot Ignite is a first-rate option for content creators, gamers and performance enthusiasts looking to upgrade their system response time without spending thousands of dollars on a new computer.
The perfect addition to increase the performance of any PC or notebook, the Patriot Ignite utilizes the new Phison S10 controller to reach a maximum sequential read and write speeds of up to 560MB/s and 545MB/s respectively and backed by a SATA III 6.0 Gb/s interface.
"These are some of the fastest drives that we have had in our lab," Said Les Henry, VP of Engineering at Patriot. "As you can see we are able to advertise some of the fastest sequential speeds in the market for these capacities. We were able to hit scores above 1000 using the AS SSD benchmark test with these drives."
Supporting operating systems such as Win 7, Win 8, Vista, Mac OS and more, the Ignite is backed by Patriot's award winning customer service and a three year warranty. In addition, it comes with advanced features such as end-to-end data protection, advanced wear-leveling, smartECC and Smart Refresh, designed with a standard 2.5 inch form factor, the Ignite is compatible with most desktops and notebooks.
- 480GB & 960GB capacities
- Phison S10 Controller
- SATA III 6Gb/s Interface
- MLC NAND
- Up to 560MB/s Sequential Read Speed
- Up to 545MB/s Sequential Write Speed
Prices are $214.99 for the 480 GB variant, and $404.49 for the 960 GB variant. Available January, 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions