Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today the R.A.T. PROX, the next-generation of the Company's popular series of R.A.T. gaming mice. Conceived to be the most advanced gaming mouse in the world, the R.A.T. PROX includes a magnesium alloy chassis to reduce weight and enhance strength and a completely reinvented Scroll Wheel system delivering new ways to play.
With numerous patents pending, the R.A.T. PROX is compatible with PC and expected to ship spring 2015. Designed to offer a future proof upgradable solution, the R.A.T. PROX is capable of growing with the gamer, incorporating Modular Sensor Units (MSU), allowing gamers to swap out the sensor of their R.A.T. PROX to suit individual styles of play or when new sensors become available.
Literally reinventing the wheel, the R.A.T. PROX features a newly designed Scroll Wheel system, allowing gamers to adjust the click force of the wheel, swap out the wheel itself and even utilize a new analogue strafe feature, affording gamers configurable analog control for the horizontal movement on the scroll wheel.
"We continue to be proud of all we achieved when we launched the R.A.T. range of gaming mice, a series of products which won critical acclaim, numerous awards and introduced several innovations for the passionate gamer. We believe the R.A.T. PROX will take PC gaming to a new level thanks to several patented innovations which we believe will change the way gamers think about customization," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "PC gaming is a sizable part of our business and one which we intend to grow considerably throughout 2015. We believe the R.A.T. PROX will prove essential to those who game at a committed level and expect the product to contribute positively towards sales in 2015."
The R.A.T. PROX will be debuting at CES Las Vegas 2015 and can be seen via appointment only at the Mad Catz suite, located at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, suite number: 12121. Mad Catz will also be unveiling the R.A.T. PROX at the ShowStoppers CES event, taking place the evening of January 6, 2015 at The Wynn, Las Vegas.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit