Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive, a device that takes portable storage to the next level. Available with up to 3TB of storage capacity, remote access capabilities, local and cloud backup and the ability to share and stream content, the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive is an all-in-one portable storage solution.
The Canvio Connect II portable hard drive makes it simple to back up not just files and folders, but a complete system-or customize backups to your exact needs and specifications. Users can secure backups with user defined password protection, or cloud storage. With the ability to schedule backups to run automatically, the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive will take care of the rest.
Toshiba will offer portable storage with capacities up to 3TB, to accommodate ever-expanding content libraries. With a sleek, iconic design and a high gloss finish, the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive is available in five colors: black, white, blue, red and satin gold.
"Digital content creation has grown exponentially. The Canvio Connect II was created with this understanding in mind," said Maciek Brzeski, Vice President, Branded Storage, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "With expanded storage capacity, sleek design and five vibrant color options, the Canvio Connect II takes portable hard drive storage to a new level."
Additional features include:
Store & Backup
- Store your files in a centralized place next to your PC or Mac
- Complete backup solution for protecting digital memories
- Files & folder backup & restore
- Full system backup & recovery
- Cloud-enabled backup
- Schedule backups to run automatically
- Secure backups with user defined password-protection
Access & Share
- Access and share content from your devices anywhere via the internet
- Upload and download content from your devices easily
- Share massive files and folders instantly from the PC and Canvio Connect II HDD
- Includes 10GB of free cloud storage for storing copies of your most important files
- Access content remotely from mobile devices
- Back up content from mobile devices
- Pocket-sized, easy to carry
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba Canvio Connect II will be available for purchase later this month in 500GB - $99.99 MSRP, 1TB - $119.99 MSRP and 2TB - $199.99 MSRP sizes at various retailers and on toshiba.com/us. A 3TB model will release later this year.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz