Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the latest power supply units from new "Toughpower" line. Rated between 650W to 1200W, Thermaltake's new Toughpower Grand Series Platinum (650W, 750W, 850W, 1050W and 1200W) is a high-end PC power supply unit with a fully modular design. The grandiose look with a classy black finish makes a clear statement through its sheer appearance.
The series is 80 PLUS Platinum-certified, so users not only get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU but also superior performance with easy cable routing and increased airflow. The Toughpower Grand Platinum models are ideally suited for high-end gaming and enthusiast PCs powering multi-core processors in combination with multi-GPU setup.
Features of Toughpower Grand Platinum are as follows:
- Ultra Quiet Fan: With a 140mm fan built-in, Toughpower Grand Platinum comes with a noise level around 20dB during normal operating levels to provide silent cooling for your PC.
- 80PLUS Platinum Certified and Haswell Ready: Deliver up to 89%-92% efficiency at any load to prolong the life of the battery. In addition, the Toughpower Grand Series is already prepared for the new Haswell Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Fully Modular Cable Design: The fully modular cabling design makes installation easy. It allows the user to use only the cables they need, resulting in improved airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors: Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability.
- Flat Modular Cables: Toughpower Grand Series adopts flat modular cables to not only eliminate cable clutter within the system, but also to take up less space for better airflow.
- Massive and Dedicated +12V Output: The Toughpower Grand Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series