Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the latest power supply units from new "Toughpower" line. Rated between 650W to 1200W, Thermaltake's new Toughpower Grand Series Platinum (650W, 750W, 850W, 1050W and 1200W) is a high-end PC power supply unit with a fully modular design. The grandiose look with a classy black finish makes a clear statement through its sheer appearance.
The series is 80 PLUS Platinum-certified, so users not only get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU but also superior performance with easy cable routing and increased airflow. The Toughpower Grand Platinum models are ideally suited for high-end gaming and enthusiast PCs powering multi-core processors in combination with multi-GPU setup.
Features of Toughpower Grand Platinum are as follows:
- Ultra Quiet Fan: With a 140mm fan built-in, Toughpower Grand Platinum comes with a noise level around 20dB during normal operating levels to provide silent cooling for your PC.
- 80PLUS Platinum Certified and Haswell Ready: Deliver up to 89%-92% efficiency at any load to prolong the life of the battery. In addition, the Toughpower Grand Series is already prepared for the new Haswell Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Fully Modular Cable Design: The fully modular cabling design makes installation easy. It allows the user to use only the cables they need, resulting in improved airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors: Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability.
- Flat Modular Cables: Toughpower Grand Series adopts flat modular cables to not only eliminate cable clutter within the system, but also to take up less space for better airflow.
- Massive and Dedicated +12V Output: The Toughpower Grand Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower