Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the latest power supply units from new "Toughpower" line. Rated between 650W to 1200W, Thermaltake's new Toughpower Grand Series Platinum (650W, 750W, 850W, 1050W and 1200W) is a high-end PC power supply unit with a fully modular design. The grandiose look with a classy black finish makes a clear statement through its sheer appearance.
The series is 80 PLUS Platinum-certified, so users not only get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU but also superior performance with easy cable routing and increased airflow. The Toughpower Grand Platinum models are ideally suited for high-end gaming and enthusiast PCs powering multi-core processors in combination with multi-GPU setup.
Features of Toughpower Grand Platinum are as follows:
- Ultra Quiet Fan: With a 140mm fan built-in, Toughpower Grand Platinum comes with a noise level around 20dB during normal operating levels to provide silent cooling for your PC.
- 80PLUS Platinum Certified and Haswell Ready: Deliver up to 89%-92% efficiency at any load to prolong the life of the battery. In addition, the Toughpower Grand Series is already prepared for the new Haswell Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Fully Modular Cable Design: The fully modular cabling design makes installation easy. It allows the user to use only the cables they need, resulting in improved airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors: Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability.
- Flat Modular Cables: Toughpower Grand Series adopts flat modular cables to not only eliminate cable clutter within the system, but also to take up less space for better airflow.
- Massive and Dedicated +12V Output: The Toughpower Grand Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit