SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash storage solutions, today announced SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0, a USB flash drive featuring both a micro-USB and a high-speed USB 3.0 connector for super-fast file transfers between On The Go (OTG)-enabled Android devices, PC and Mac computers.
Adding to its portfolio of innovative memory solutions, including SanDisk's current, extremely popular SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 2.0, the new SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 enables mobile users to transfer files even faster, as well as free up space on their smartphones and tablets. The drive simply connects via micro-USB to a compatible Android device and gives users up to 64GB of extra storage instantly.
"Android devices offer users amazing features including high-resolution photography and 4K Ultra HD video recording, which quickly fill large amounts of mobile memory, and we know our customers are looking for quick ways to access and transfer these types of files," said Philippe Willams, director of retail storage, SanDisk. "In an effort to continue to improve our customer experience, we incorporated feedback from our existing SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive to build an even sleeker, faster and more convenient solution for users on the go."
The new SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 sports a slick retractable design for easy usability, as well as a longer micro-USB connector to accommodate device cases or port covers. The USB drive offers a convenient way to transfer and share content via an Android-powered smartphone or tablet's micro-USB port without the need of cables, email or wireless set-up. The drive also offers USB 3.0 performance at up to 130MB/s from the drive to the computer for users to quickly transfer and back up photos, videos and other files originally taken with their smartphone.
SanDisk Memory Zone Reaches Two Million Downloads
The SanDisk Memory Zone app, which has been downloaded more than two million times via Google Play store, gives users even greater control over their mobile device's memory storage. SanDisk's Memory Zone app is compatible with most Android-powered devices and allows users to easily locate, organize, transfer and back up data. When the new SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is connected, the Memory Zone app auto-launches, and allows users to easily manage and transfer content between their mobile device and the drive. SanDisk Memory Zone app is currently available for free from the Google Play store.
Pricing and Availability
The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is available worldwide in 16GB to 64GB capacities with MSRPs of $22.99 to $64.99, respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz