The MSI X99S SLI PLUS, one of MSI's latest Intel X99 based motherboards, just managed to set the world's' fastest DDR4 memory clock speed using Kingston Hyper X DDR4 4GB memory in the thands of overclocker Toppc. Running at an amazing 4032 MHz clock speed, the mighty X99S SLI PLUS remained fully stable and was even able to perform everyday tasks while setting this giant milestone at the 4032 MHz clock speed. This great achievement once again shows that the MSI X99S SLI PLUS motherboard is not only packed with an arsenal of features, it also packs plenty of power for heavy workstation tasks such as rendering and calculations.
Stable and highly efficient, packed with features
The new MSI X99S SLI PLUS motherboard presents an arsenal of new features and improvements as well as technical ingenuity. Offering reliable and fast Gigabit LAN from Intel and NVIDIA SLI support for enthusiasts looking to pair up multiple video cards. Users enjoy blazing fast system boot up and loading of applications and games. Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III 6 Gb/s connection. SATA Express is supported up to 10 Gb/s. Guard-Pro and Military Class 4 provide all the stability you need through carefully selected and tested components and materials.
Find the validation here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit