The MSI X99S SLI PLUS, one of MSI's latest Intel X99 based motherboards, just managed to set the world's' fastest DDR4 memory clock speed using Kingston Hyper X DDR4 4GB memory in the thands of overclocker Toppc. Running at an amazing 4032 MHz clock speed, the mighty X99S SLI PLUS remained fully stable and was even able to perform everyday tasks while setting this giant milestone at the 4032 MHz clock speed. This great achievement once again shows that the MSI X99S SLI PLUS motherboard is not only packed with an arsenal of features, it also packs plenty of power for heavy workstation tasks such as rendering and calculations.
Stable and highly efficient, packed with features
The new MSI X99S SLI PLUS motherboard presents an arsenal of new features and improvements as well as technical ingenuity. Offering reliable and fast Gigabit LAN from Intel and NVIDIA SLI support for enthusiasts looking to pair up multiple video cards. Users enjoy blazing fast system boot up and loading of applications and games. Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III 6 Gb/s connection. SATA Express is supported up to 10 Gb/s. Guard-Pro and Military Class 4 provide all the stability you need through carefully selected and tested components and materials.
Find the validation here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard