The MSI X99S SLI PLUS, one of MSI's latest Intel X99 based motherboards, just managed to set the world's' fastest DDR4 memory clock speed using Kingston Hyper X DDR4 4GB memory in the thands of overclocker Toppc. Running at an amazing 4032 MHz clock speed, the mighty X99S SLI PLUS remained fully stable and was even able to perform everyday tasks while setting this giant milestone at the 4032 MHz clock speed. This great achievement once again shows that the MSI X99S SLI PLUS motherboard is not only packed with an arsenal of features, it also packs plenty of power for heavy workstation tasks such as rendering and calculations.
Stable and highly efficient, packed with features
The new MSI X99S SLI PLUS motherboard presents an arsenal of new features and improvements as well as technical ingenuity. Offering reliable and fast Gigabit LAN from Intel and NVIDIA SLI support for enthusiasts looking to pair up multiple video cards. Users enjoy blazing fast system boot up and loading of applications and games. Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III 6 Gb/s connection. SATA Express is supported up to 10 Gb/s. Guard-Pro and Military Class 4 provide all the stability you need through carefully selected and tested components and materials.
Find the validation here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz