Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd will be at the world's largest consumer technology trade show - CES 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from January 6 to 9, 2015. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit the their booth, Westgate (formerly LVH) #50012, 50014, and 50016, and catch a glimpse of the recently released O Series open-air chassis as well as the aluminum desk chassis.
Previewed to the worldwide technology community in its prototype stage, the O Series chassis, PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S and PC-O7S, reflect the feedback of the DIY community, and feature oversized tempered glass windows, a PCI riser cards, and sleek and slim aluminum construction.
Take a Seat at Our Desk Chassis
Visitors to the Lian Li booth will be able to take a seat at our Desk Chassis. Constructed of aluminum and combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases, these hybrid chassis allow DIY builders to build a full computer inside a desk and show off their hardware creations through tempered glass desktops.
The Latest Aluminum Chassis
Lian Li will be also be displaying its current line of mini, micro, mid, and full-tower brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz