SYNNEX Corporation, a leading business process services company, will announce fiscal fourth quarter and annual results for the period ended November 30, 2014 after market close on Monday, January 12, 2015. A conference call will be held to discuss the results at 2:00 p.m. PT and will be hosted by Kevin Murai, President and Chief Executive Officer; Dennis Polk, Chief Operating Officer; Marshall Witt, Chief Financial Officer; and Chris Caldwell, Executive Vice President and President of Concentrix Corporation.
A live webcast of the call will be available at http://ir.synnex.com. The conference call will also be available via telephone by dialing (888) 469-3219 in North America or (630) 395-0205 outside of North America. The passcode code for the call is "SNX." A replay of the webcast will be available at http://ir.synnex.com approximately one hour after the conference call has concluded.
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch