Tt eSPORTS, the leading expert in professional e-Sports gaming peripherals is releasing the new BLACK V2 laser gaming mouse. The BLACK V2 brings new life to Tt eSPORTS' most time honored gaming mouse, the BLACK. Throughout its design, the BLACK V2 sees upgrades from the original BLACK. The laser sensor, surface finish, grips, buttons, and even mouse software has been sent back to the drawing board to come up with new improvements.
The BLACK V2 has now been fitted with an Avago ADNS-9500 laser sensor with up to 5700 DPI, offering superior tracking over a wide variety of surfaces. 4 programmable DPI levels per profile, adjustable by increments of 100 DPI at a time offers users the precision to win.
An additional thumb button has been added, bringing the total to 2; and the overall programmable buttons to 7 which amounts to a total of 35 programmable macros across 5 profiles.
Dedicated DPI indicator light relays the current DPI setting to the user, and the mouse wheel flashes when changing profiles to indicate the profile setting the BLACK V2 is on. The BLACK V2 features a new surface coating finish, that brings an even "softer" soft to touch (matte finish) that gamers are used to. The new finish in addition with the new hexagonal patterened thumb grip will offers gamers the perfect grip with the BLACK V2. Red LED illumination furthers the gaming styling.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023