Tt eSPORTS, the leading expert in professional e-Sports gaming peripherals is releasing the new BLACK V2 laser gaming mouse. The BLACK V2 brings new life to Tt eSPORTS' most time honored gaming mouse, the BLACK. Throughout its design, the BLACK V2 sees upgrades from the original BLACK. The laser sensor, surface finish, grips, buttons, and even mouse software has been sent back to the drawing board to come up with new improvements.
The BLACK V2 has now been fitted with an Avago ADNS-9500 laser sensor with up to 5700 DPI, offering superior tracking over a wide variety of surfaces. 4 programmable DPI levels per profile, adjustable by increments of 100 DPI at a time offers users the precision to win.
An additional thumb button has been added, bringing the total to 2; and the overall programmable buttons to 7 which amounts to a total of 35 programmable macros across 5 profiles.
Dedicated DPI indicator light relays the current DPI setting to the user, and the mouse wheel flashes when changing profiles to indicate the profile setting the BLACK V2 is on. The BLACK V2 features a new surface coating finish, that brings an even "softer" soft to touch (matte finish) that gamers are used to. The new finish in addition with the new hexagonal patterened thumb grip will offers gamers the perfect grip with the BLACK V2. Red LED illumination furthers the gaming styling.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit