Panasonic Corporation will exhibit at the 2015 International CES, the largest consumer electronics show in the world, to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada, U.S.A., from January 6 to 9, 2015. The company will hold a press conference on the day before the opening of the event.
With the Brand Slogan "A Better Life, A Better World" as the theme for the booth, Panasonic will showcase not only the company's latest products but also solutions designed to improve all aspects of life.
The Panasonic Booth Summary
Date: Tuesday, January 6 to Friday, January 9, 2015
Venue: Central Hall (#9808), Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC)
Booth size: 1,575 m²
Displays: Consumer electronics, B2B solutions, latest automotive and avionics devices and solutions
Panasonic Press Conference Summary
Date & Time: Monday, January 5, 2015 10:00 - 10:45 (PDT)
Venue: Mandalay Bay, South Convention Center, Level 3, Jasmine Ballroom A-H
Presenter: Joseph Taylor, Managing Executive Officer, Panasonic Corporation; Chairman and CEO, Panasonic Corporation of North America
The Panasonic Press Conference will be lived streamed at ,cnet.com/ces/videos
Panasonic Live@CES 2015
Panasonic will share its showcase and comments from industry leaders from the Panasonic booth and provide interactive communications opportunities for visitors and viewers via social networks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit