IBM announced it has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2014 Vendor Assessment.
Following an evaluation of 19 service providers against more than 100 criteria, IBM was recognized in the "Leaders" category for its performance across business services capabilities, sales/distribution structure, employee management, customer satisfaction criteria and overall project management capabilities. In addition, IBM was credited for the scale of its user experience and creative design skills, through IBM Interactive Experience, the largest digital agency in the world, according to Ad Age.
Today's announcement reinforces IBM's commitment to helping organizations speed their mobile enterprise transformation and eliminate barriers to adoption. The IBM MobileFirst portfolio features key capabilities in analytics, data, security and cloud to deliver innovative solutions. These solutions empower employees to make more effective decisions and enhance customer interactions; help developers create, deploy, manage and secure mobile apps, on-premise or in the cloud; and enable organizations to manage and secure mobile devices, applications, content and transactions with confidence.
The report emphasized IBM's mobile application development and testing services strengths across traditional technologies, native mobile device technologies and cloud platforms. Other highlights included clients' high regard for IBM's technical expertise in mobile, global scale and flexibility to work with the client's application development methodology, whether the client used an agile, waterfall or hybrid approach. Also noted was IBM's strong industry partnerships, customer service and overall project management as key assets they valued when working with IBM.
"This report is further recognition of IBM's unmatched mobile enterprise consulting leadership" said Paul Papas, global leader, IBM Interactive Experience. "IBM's trusted mobile experts understand our clients' business, create strategies that align with industry and user expectations, and execute with scale and speed through our unique combination of design, strategy, analytics and enterprise mobile skills."
In late March, IDC also published a MarketScape on Worldwide Mobile Application Development, Testing, Management and Infrastructure Services2 in which IBM was also ranked a Leader. This new report is an adjunct of that work, focusing on application development and testing services only.
To download the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2014 Vendor Assessment report, visit https://www.idc.com.
For more on IBM Business Consulting Services, visit http://www.ibm.com/services/gbs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit