IBM announced it has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2014 Vendor Assessment.
Following an evaluation of 19 service providers against more than 100 criteria, IBM was recognized in the "Leaders" category for its performance across business services capabilities, sales/distribution structure, employee management, customer satisfaction criteria and overall project management capabilities. In addition, IBM was credited for the scale of its user experience and creative design skills, through IBM Interactive Experience, the largest digital agency in the world, according to Ad Age.
Today's announcement reinforces IBM's commitment to helping organizations speed their mobile enterprise transformation and eliminate barriers to adoption. The IBM MobileFirst portfolio features key capabilities in analytics, data, security and cloud to deliver innovative solutions. These solutions empower employees to make more effective decisions and enhance customer interactions; help developers create, deploy, manage and secure mobile apps, on-premise or in the cloud; and enable organizations to manage and secure mobile devices, applications, content and transactions with confidence.
The report emphasized IBM's mobile application development and testing services strengths across traditional technologies, native mobile device technologies and cloud platforms. Other highlights included clients' high regard for IBM's technical expertise in mobile, global scale and flexibility to work with the client's application development methodology, whether the client used an agile, waterfall or hybrid approach. Also noted was IBM's strong industry partnerships, customer service and overall project management as key assets they valued when working with IBM.
"This report is further recognition of IBM's unmatched mobile enterprise consulting leadership" said Paul Papas, global leader, IBM Interactive Experience. "IBM's trusted mobile experts understand our clients' business, create strategies that align with industry and user expectations, and execute with scale and speed through our unique combination of design, strategy, analytics and enterprise mobile skills."
In late March, IDC also published a MarketScape on Worldwide Mobile Application Development, Testing, Management and Infrastructure Services2 in which IBM was also ranked a Leader. This new report is an adjunct of that work, focusing on application development and testing services only.
To download the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2014 Vendor Assessment report, visit https://www.idc.com.
For more on IBM Business Consulting Services, visit http://www.ibm.com/services/gbs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower