LifeAppsDigital Media Inc., an emerging growth company, and designer of m-health, fitness and sports applications ("apps) has worked hard in 2014 on solidifying and growing the company's established products and services. In the past two quarters the company has devoted programming and design resources to updating the LifeApps Tutorial App Platform to integrate new features from Apples HealthKit. This integration will expand our apps, like MDWorkout, to utilize data gathered from pedometers, heart monitors and more within our own app. Our apps will also be able to share information back the HealthKit for other apps to share making our apps a more integrated part of a customers complete mobile health solution. We have also been working on a new LifeApps Health website that will focus more on the needs of our consumers. The new apps and website are slated for release in early 2015.
LifeApps continues to seek new digital and product partnerships for our products. In 2014 LifeApps entered into a partnership and distribution agreement with TotalGym for the sale of The Golf Core Grip Workout System as an accessory to the TotalGym. This included the creation of a new set of video instructions from Dr. Peter Mackay demonstrating how the Golf Core Grip is used with the TotalGym. ( http://www.totalgymcatalog.com/total-gym-core-grip.php )
Operations of Sports One Group saw a complete overhaul of the companys product database across multiple sales channels. The company has also contracted with developer ProMo Mobility to create a new Sports One Group catalogue app for our ASI sales partners to access our catalog easily through any mobile device. Currently Sports One Group maintains a 5 star SAGE and ASI rating for excellent customer service.
LifeApps assisted Veterans Research Alliance, a non-profit supporting medical research for returning veterans with free website services and support as part of our efforts to give back to our community in 2014 . ( http://www.veteransresearch.org )
LifeApps recently announced its quarterly earnings for its fiscal 2014 third quarter ended September 30, 2014 in its 10-Q filing on November 18, 2014. The Company posted quarterly revenue of $83,724 representing an 11.7% increase year-over-year for the quarter. Year-To-Date the Company reports revenues of $288,606 representing a YTD increase in revenue of 71.2% over the same period in 2013. In addition to revenue growth in the quarter, expenses for the company have decreased 31% over the year-ago quarter and 52% over the same YTD period in 2013.
LifeApps CEO Robert Gaymans featured guest appearance on The Stock Radio to discuss LifeApps strategies has been delayed to early 2015. More details will be released as they are finalized. ( http://thestockradio.com )
LifeApps continues to seek out digital, product and service provider partnerships to grow our business development efforts in health, fitness, sports and entertainment.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz