Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) today announced that it will launch the PlayStation® business in the People's Republic of China on January 11, 2015, with the release of PlayStation®4 (PS4�) (CUH-1000 series) for 2,899 RMB and PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) (PCH-2000 series) for 1,299 RMB.
Along with the release of PS4 and PS Vita, SCE will offer a robust after-sales service to ensure Chinese users have a smooth and positive experience on PlayStation.
"PS4 is expanding at the fastest rate in PlayStation hardware history, and the global gaming community is enjoying the ultimate entertainment experience only available on PlayStation," said Andrew House, President and Group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. "We are delighted that we are able to fully launch our business in China, which is a market with great potential. We look forward to delivering exciting software, convenient services and entertainment experiences only possible on PlayStation to the many gamers in China."
Along with SCE Worldwide Studios, more than 70 third party software developers and publishers are planned to deliver a steady stream of software titles to gamers in China. Additionally, a variety of exciting titles such as King of Wushu ( Suzhou Snail Digital Technology CO., Ltd), Mr. Pumpkin Adventure ( Shanghai Youju Information Technology Co., Ltd) and One Tap Hero ( Shanghai Kena Information Technology Co., Ltd) created by Chinese game developers will be available on PlayStation.
Furthermore, in cooperation with Modian.com and business partner Shanghai Oriental Pearl SUOLE Culture Development Ltd., SCE will actively provide support to Chinese game developers to bring their content to PlayStation platforms.
SCE will continue to further expand the PlayStation platform to deliver entertainment experiences that are only possible on PlayStation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam