EPAM, a leading provider of product development and software engineering solutions, today announced that its "Citifiers" Concierge app won the "Most Transformative Branch Experience" award in the Citi Mobile Challenge. The app delivered by EPAM's Digital Engagement Practice creates a personalized experience for customers at a Citi branch and provides analytics for Citi to optimize branch operations.
The Citi Mobile Challenge U.S. is a virtual competition hosted by Citi that is designed to accelerate digital banking innovation by bringing together the most talented and creative developers and designers in the world to create cutting edge applications for Citi's Digital Banking Platforms.
"The Citi Mobile challenge was an extraordinary event that brought together more than 3,000 developers in 744 teams from 319 cities, 62 countries and 6 continents. At EPAM, we always begin with understanding the customer needs. By visiting a local Citi branch we learned how the branch operates and we discovered pain points and opportunities through talking to the Branch Manager, Personal Banker, Teller and Citi customers. This resulted in 4 ideas that were all selected for the Citi Mobile Challenge finals. Our winning project, Citi Concierge, not only creates deeper loyalty for the brand through personalized customer attention and expedited service, but also provides valuable analytics to improve the services," said Yev Galper, Head of EPAM Mobile Competency Center.
"The caliber of the presentations we saw from finalists at the Demo Day events was outstanding," said Heather Cox, Chief Client Experience, Digital and Marketing Officer for Global Consumer Banking at Citi. "These developers are poised to help us transform the way banks innovate and we are so excited to begin working with them."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit