BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. this week launched its first custom watch face for Android Wear smartwatches with the new PAC-MAN© Watch Face. Made possible by a recent software update that allows Android Wear users to download custom-made displays to their devices, this clever mobile design gives PAC-MAN fans a new way to take gaming's original icon anywhere.
Android Wear smartwatches deliver the freedom and functionality of Android-powered smartphones and tablets in a comfortable wrist-worn form. The new PAC-MAN Watch Face brings past and present together with a colorful, retro-arcade-styled graphical display. As time ticks away, PAC-MAN traces a breadcrumb trail of Pac-Dots around the screen, gobbling up ghosts, fruits and power pellets. No quarters necessary!
The new PAC-MAN Watch Face is now available to download to Android Wear smartwatches for $0.99 on Google Play:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit