BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. this week launched its first custom watch face for Android Wear smartwatches with the new PAC-MAN© Watch Face. Made possible by a recent software update that allows Android Wear users to download custom-made displays to their devices, this clever mobile design gives PAC-MAN fans a new way to take gaming's original icon anywhere.
Android Wear smartwatches deliver the freedom and functionality of Android-powered smartphones and tablets in a comfortable wrist-worn form. The new PAC-MAN Watch Face brings past and present together with a colorful, retro-arcade-styled graphical display. As time ticks away, PAC-MAN traces a breadcrumb trail of Pac-Dots around the screen, gobbling up ghosts, fruits and power pellets. No quarters necessary!
The new PAC-MAN Watch Face is now available to download to Android Wear smartwatches for $0.99 on Google Play:
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases