BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. this week launched its first custom watch face for Android Wear smartwatches with the new PAC-MAN© Watch Face. Made possible by a recent software update that allows Android Wear users to download custom-made displays to their devices, this clever mobile design gives PAC-MAN fans a new way to take gaming's original icon anywhere.
Android Wear smartwatches deliver the freedom and functionality of Android-powered smartphones and tablets in a comfortable wrist-worn form. The new PAC-MAN Watch Face brings past and present together with a colorful, retro-arcade-styled graphical display. As time ticks away, PAC-MAN traces a breadcrumb trail of Pac-Dots around the screen, gobbling up ghosts, fruits and power pellets. No quarters necessary!
The new PAC-MAN Watch Face is now available to download to Android Wear smartwatches for $0.99 on Google Play:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz