Antec Inc., a global leader in high-performance computer enclosures, power supplies, and mobile accessories today announces the availability of the GX300, the latest addition to Antec's GX series. There is also a version with a window in the side panel available, the GX300 Window. The GX300 is now commercially available from 59€ (suggested retail price including VAT) and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty.
The Midi-Tower is painted black inside and out and features an advanced cooling system as well as rounded upper and lower edges. The GX300 is a clean yet aggressive case with space for high-end video cards up to a length of 15.7 inches (400 mm), as well as extra space behind the motherboard tray and routing holes to ensure a neat and tidy build. Thanks to its cutout for the CPU and generous space for cable management, it is fun and easy to assemble a system.
The top-mounted I/O panel allows direct access to the main components, such as USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, Audio jacks, the power button, a fan control switch (high & low speeds) and last but not least an illuminated LED indicator. The GX300 accommodates Standard ATX, microATX, and mini-ITX motherboards and features six tool less drive bays (6x 2.5" bays or 6 x 3.5" bays) for an easy installation, seven PCI-E slots for multi-GPC expansion and supports multiple video cards.
The advanced cooling system includes fan mounts for two 120 mm top exhaust fans, a mount for one 120mm rear exhaust fan as well as two mounts for 120mm front intake fans. The chassis features an elevated stand for improved air flow management.
"At a very competitive price, the GX300 offers a lot of features and lets users be prepared for future upgrades", explains Jerome Francois, Sales Director Europe at Antec. "It demonstrates the opportunity to create an up-to-date system with great airflow and space for the latest components."
- Chassis color: Black
- 6 drive bays
o 6 x 3.5" / 2.5" drive trays
- Motherboards: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 7 expansion slots
- Maximum video card size: 15.7" (400 mm)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 5.5" (140 mm)
- Cooling System:
o 1x120mm rear exhaust fan pre-installed
o 2 x 120 mm front intake fan (Optional)
- Front I/O ports:
o 1 x USB 2.0
o 1 x Audio I/O (HD97)
- Unit Dimensions:
o 19.09" (H) x 7.08" (W) x 18.70" (D)
- Net Weight:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard