Industrial and embedded computer manufacturer Logic Supply (www.logicsupply.com) has released their first ThinManager-Ready® thin client system. Built on their popular ML210 platform, Logic Supply's ML210G-10-TR is the first in a line of industrial PC solutions certified as ThinManager-Ready by leading thin client management software provider ACP.
The ThinManager-Ready designation indicates that a system has undergone extensive testing by ACP and comes pre-loaded with the necessary ACP BIOS, allowing for direct download of the appropriate firmware directly from ThinManager.
"ACP's ThinManager platform is a perfect fit with Logic Supply's industrial hardware and creates a convenient turnkey solution for users who need a more dependable thin client computer," said Logic Supply Market Development Manager Beth Hill. "Our fanless and ventless systems keep out the dust and debris that can wreak havoc on hardware in dirty manufacturing environments, making the ML210G-10-TR ideally suited for warehouse management or production floor thin client applications."
The ThinManager software package allows for centralized server management of an entire network of user terminals. Each thin client system in the network can be updated, monitored and maintained from the network server, eliminating the need for individual maintenance at each terminal location, increasing operational efficiencies and lowering overall IT costs.
Logic Supply's ML210G-10-TR features an Intel Quad-core Bay Trail Celeron J1900 CPU, capable of easily accommodating MultiSession, system shadowing and dual display applications while consuming less than 20 watts of power. The industrial fanless and ventless design enhances system longevity and provides for silent operation. Industrial I/O options standard on the system include USB, RS-232 COM, VGA and HDMI, providing connectivity for a range of additional equipment and peripherals.
"We are excited to have Logic Supply on board as a new ACP ThinManager-Ready hardware partner," said Tom Jordan, V.P. of Marketing, ACP. "This relationship will expand the choices ThinManager users have when selecting reliable, powerful hardware for their demanding production environments."
In addition to the ML210, the ThinManager certification process is underway for the modular panel PCs for use with ACP's software.
"Our goal is to give our clients access to a range of highly-reliable ThinManager-Ready hardware that can be implemented in a wide array of industrial settings, from manufacturing terminals and warehouse management systems to HMI applications." said Hill.
Logic Supply's ThinManager-Ready ML210G-10-TR is available now at http://www.logicsupply.com/ml210g-10-tr/. For more information, contact one of Logic Supply's thin client specialists at +1 802 861 2300.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz