SP/ Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions, today is honored to announce that SP has won two awards from the prestigious National Innovation and Creative Award 2014 for the fifth consecutive year. With the two impressive USB flash drives of Firma F80/Jewel J80 and Unique 510/Jewel J05, SP once again found favor with the jury for its incredibly outstanding product designs and obtained two awards－one for the Gold Medal and the other for the Silver Medal. National Innovation and Creative Award stated that SP is highly appreciated for the reasons that the awarded products are not only compliant with numerous safety standards but also approved by many international design awards, including reddot design award 2013, Golden Pin Design Award 2013 and Taiwan Excellence Award 2014.
National Innovation and Creative Award, organized by Intellectual Property Office (Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.), has endeavored to encourage improvements in research, development and innovation since its foundation in 2004. After running through strict evaluation process for four months, National Innovation and Creative Award finally selected the 44 winners of the year out of 414 entries, in which only six and twelve works were awarded the Gold Medal and Silver Medal respectively. Under such fierce competition, SP still outplayed other participants and continued its success by winning one Gold Medal and one Silver Medal for the special-designed products－Firma F80/Jewel J80 USB flash drives and Unique 510/Jewel J05 USB flash drives. SP has been devoted to provide products with high originality and practicability, no matter in function or in design, and also widely appreciated by many international design awards. Honored with worldwide recognition, SP hopes to keep amazing users with revolutionary products and making effort to preserve every precious moment for all consumers.
Firma F80 & Jewel J80 USB Flash Drives
Firma F80 USB 2.0 flash drive and Jewel J80 USB 3.0 flash drive incorporate functionality with superb design and artistic craftsmanship; the circular shape on the end makes it easy for users to grasp and use and can be easily fitted on a keychain. Firma F80 & Jewel J80 are also equipped with the exquisite metallic casing and sandblasting treatment that altogether deliver the delicate touch and provide superior resistance to scratches and fingerprints. Moreover, Firma F80 and Jewel J80 comply with the green policy and implement the metal unibody design which can make the drive more degradable and recyclable.
Unique 510 & Jewel J05 USB Flash Drives
Characterized by exquisite lock-shape and vivid colors, Unique 510 USB 2.0 flash drive and Jewel J05 USB 3.0 flash drive show the sweetie-style which enables users to display their fabulous and lovely look. Unique 510 and Jewel J05 apply the use of compact rubber case and Micro COB (Chip on Board) technology, not only greatly reducing the size of the drive body but also providing users with higher protection from data loss and corruption. The brilliant cap-less design frees users from worries about cap loss and enhances its durability and practicability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series