SP/ Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions, today is honored to announce that SP has won two awards from the prestigious National Innovation and Creative Award 2014 for the fifth consecutive year. With the two impressive USB flash drives of Firma F80/Jewel J80 and Unique 510/Jewel J05, SP once again found favor with the jury for its incredibly outstanding product designs and obtained two awards－one for the Gold Medal and the other for the Silver Medal. National Innovation and Creative Award stated that SP is highly appreciated for the reasons that the awarded products are not only compliant with numerous safety standards but also approved by many international design awards, including reddot design award 2013, Golden Pin Design Award 2013 and Taiwan Excellence Award 2014.
National Innovation and Creative Award, organized by Intellectual Property Office (Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.), has endeavored to encourage improvements in research, development and innovation since its foundation in 2004. After running through strict evaluation process for four months, National Innovation and Creative Award finally selected the 44 winners of the year out of 414 entries, in which only six and twelve works were awarded the Gold Medal and Silver Medal respectively. Under such fierce competition, SP still outplayed other participants and continued its success by winning one Gold Medal and one Silver Medal for the special-designed products－Firma F80/Jewel J80 USB flash drives and Unique 510/Jewel J05 USB flash drives. SP has been devoted to provide products with high originality and practicability, no matter in function or in design, and also widely appreciated by many international design awards. Honored with worldwide recognition, SP hopes to keep amazing users with revolutionary products and making effort to preserve every precious moment for all consumers.
Firma F80 & Jewel J80 USB Flash Drives
Firma F80 USB 2.0 flash drive and Jewel J80 USB 3.0 flash drive incorporate functionality with superb design and artistic craftsmanship; the circular shape on the end makes it easy for users to grasp and use and can be easily fitted on a keychain. Firma F80 & Jewel J80 are also equipped with the exquisite metallic casing and sandblasting treatment that altogether deliver the delicate touch and provide superior resistance to scratches and fingerprints. Moreover, Firma F80 and Jewel J80 comply with the green policy and implement the metal unibody design which can make the drive more degradable and recyclable.
Unique 510 & Jewel J05 USB Flash Drives
Characterized by exquisite lock-shape and vivid colors, Unique 510 USB 2.0 flash drive and Jewel J05 USB 3.0 flash drive show the sweetie-style which enables users to display their fabulous and lovely look. Unique 510 and Jewel J05 apply the use of compact rubber case and Micro COB (Chip on Board) technology, not only greatly reducing the size of the drive body but also providing users with higher protection from data loss and corruption. The brilliant cap-less design frees users from worries about cap loss and enhances its durability and practicability.
Latest News Posts
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1650 starts at $149 and uses 75W
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes