Having committed themselves to 'green image' in switch mode power supplies (SMPS) for two decades, FSP Group's corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities reflect in their dedicated policies toward safety, quality and environment. By innovation in improving the performance of SMPS, they put the Group's CSR into action in energy saving and carbon footprint reducing product design. Among 80 PLUS certified power supply list, FSP Group's brands headed the list with more than 390 models. Now they proudly announce to be the first power supply manufactory to launch the latest 400W SMPS with the most efficient specification--80 PLUS Titanium PSU.
Keeping the CSR in mind, FSP's R&D teams work tirelessly in increasing product efficiency. Development of what was to become the MIA ICTM(Multiple-Intelligence Ability) began in 2008, when FSP Group started to research active clamp forward topology. MIA ICTM, FSP Group's own design patent, later became the core technology in Aurum series, which were recognized as high cost-performance ratio products by their customers.
On top of this, we are also working on reducing heat generation that caused by energy conversion lost. The directions were taken towards circuit layout design, components placement and Copper Bus Bar usage. Effectively placing heating components is vital to create negative air pressure; while extensively using Copper Bus Bar to conduct a substantial current of electricity is beneficial for energy-efficiency considerations. Together these three elements laid the foundations of a new era: Taking efficiency to the next level, FSP Group are thrilled to launch a brand new 400W PSU model with 80 PLUS Titanium logo.
Making SMPS as small footprint as 400W with up to 94.18% of the energy conversion efficiency not only significantly reduces energy wastage, but also makes it applicable to computers and office equipment which means energy saving was not just a slogan but a way of life. FSP Group have built a strong reputation for supplying high quality, most reliable SMPS and will add a significant value proposition going forward.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit