Taiwan's top 20 brand names for 2014 were announced this week by the global branding consultancy Interbrand. For the eighth year in a row, Transcend Information appears on Interbrand's Best Taiwan Global Brands ranking, with a brand value of USD $142 million.
"We are honored that Transcend was once again recognized as one of Taiwan's Top 20 global brands. Over the past decades, Transcend has worked hard to be more than just a successful manufacturer. We continue to develop our reputation as a strong global brand and trusted provider of memory products that meet our consumer's needs," said Peter Shu, CEO of Transcend.
With superior product quality and excellent customer service, Transcend maintains a vast and loyal customer base. A comprehensive network of 14 offices worldwide has not only made Transcend a highly diversified international enterprise, but has also established the company as a fast-growing global memory brand. In Gartner Research's latest survey, Transcend ranks among the top five flash drive brands and flash card manufacturers worldwide.
The "Best Taiwan Global Brands" survey is organized by the Industrial Development Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, and conducted by Interbrand and Taiwan Institute of Economic Research. Its evaluation system is based on Interbrand's annual "Best Global Brands" ranking, applying quantitative financial analysis and qualitative role-of-brand and brand-strength analyses to assess a brand's true value.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Twitter is 'creepy Big Brother', has access to your DMs
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series