Taiwan's top 20 brand names for 2014 were announced this week by the global branding consultancy Interbrand. For the eighth year in a row, Transcend Information appears on Interbrand's Best Taiwan Global Brands ranking, with a brand value of USD $142 million.
"We are honored that Transcend was once again recognized as one of Taiwan's Top 20 global brands. Over the past decades, Transcend has worked hard to be more than just a successful manufacturer. We continue to develop our reputation as a strong global brand and trusted provider of memory products that meet our consumer's needs," said Peter Shu, CEO of Transcend.
With superior product quality and excellent customer service, Transcend maintains a vast and loyal customer base. A comprehensive network of 14 offices worldwide has not only made Transcend a highly diversified international enterprise, but has also established the company as a fast-growing global memory brand. In Gartner Research's latest survey, Transcend ranks among the top five flash drive brands and flash card manufacturers worldwide.
The "Best Taiwan Global Brands" survey is organized by the Industrial Development Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, and conducted by Interbrand and Taiwan Institute of Economic Research. Its evaluation system is based on Interbrand's annual "Best Global Brands" ranking, applying quantitative financial analysis and qualitative role-of-brand and brand-strength analyses to assess a brand's true value.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit