Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") () announced today that it has teamed up with GIANTS Software to develop official, licensed simulation products for the Farming Simulator series of games on PC. The products will be compatible with Farming Simulator 2013 and 2015 as well as subsequent versions of the popular series.
The new range of hardware is expected to ship in time for Holiday 2015 and will be released under the Company's Saitek simulation brand.
"Mad Catz' Saitek brand has long been the market leader in developing peripherals for flight simulation and is synonymous with precision and quality. We are excited to bring the same level of engineering and realism to the farming simulator genre. GIANTS Software has created a much loved simulation that has a loyal and passionate fan base. Mad Catz is confident that the farming simulator community will embrace Saitek hardware, which we believe will bring an added dimension of realism and immersion to farming simulation," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "We are focused on expanding the range and reach of our Saitek brand and working alongside GIANTS is a positive step in that direction."
"Farming Simulator has been a runaway success for GIANTS and is now the best-selling simulation game in the world", said Christian Ammann from GIANTS Software. "We are excited to partner with Mad Catz on the creation of dedicated peripherals for Farming Simulator".
For additional information please visit: http://www.saitek.com/farmsim/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series