Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") () announced today that it has teamed up with GIANTS Software to develop official, licensed simulation products for the Farming Simulator series of games on PC. The products will be compatible with Farming Simulator 2013 and 2015 as well as subsequent versions of the popular series.
The new range of hardware is expected to ship in time for Holiday 2015 and will be released under the Company's Saitek simulation brand.
"Mad Catz' Saitek brand has long been the market leader in developing peripherals for flight simulation and is synonymous with precision and quality. We are excited to bring the same level of engineering and realism to the farming simulator genre. GIANTS Software has created a much loved simulation that has a loyal and passionate fan base. Mad Catz is confident that the farming simulator community will embrace Saitek hardware, which we believe will bring an added dimension of realism and immersion to farming simulation," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "We are focused on expanding the range and reach of our Saitek brand and working alongside GIANTS is a positive step in that direction."
"Farming Simulator has been a runaway success for GIANTS and is now the best-selling simulation game in the world", said Christian Ammann from GIANTS Software. "We are excited to partner with Mad Catz on the creation of dedicated peripherals for Farming Simulator".
For additional information please visit: http://www.saitek.com/farmsim/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit