DeviantArt and BANDAI NAMCO Games will be partnering for an exciting new character design contest for the popular Outcast Odyssey card battle mobile game.
The DeviantArt participants will be challenged to create an original artwork to be adapted into a virtual card depicting a Steampunk Warrior, Wizard/Warlock or Dragon/Monster that belongs in the adventurous fantasy world of the Outcast Odyssey App/Game.
Three grand-prize winners from the DeviantArt community will work with the Outcast Odyssey creative team to bring their portrait or illustration to life as a limited edition trading card available within the game.
BANDAI NAMCO has a long history of collaborating with independent artists, having already hired two DeviantArt community members, Warren Louw and Chuck Pires, to help design cards for Outcast Odyssey. This campaign will tap into DeviantArt's hugely diverse community of artists, many of which are already producing incredible, original artwork incorporating fantastical elements from their favorite video games. Through engaging and activating these artists, BANDAI NAMCO and DeviantArt hope to recognize emerging talent through promoting the artwork across multiple platforms.
"After having already worked with DeviantArt in the past, we're excited to be collaborating with them again on this contest," said Shawnee Swarengn, Director of Marketing Mobile at BANDAI NAMCO Games. "We're looking forward to tapping into DeviantArt's huge community of cutting-edge talent, and we're eager to continue working with indie artists on our future mobile projects."
"DeviantArt is thrilled to be partnering with BANDAI NAMCO Games for the release of Outcast Odyssey," said Daniel Bornstein, DeviantArt's Vice President of Advertising Sales. "BANDAI NAMCO's support for independent artists from within the DeviantArt community will generate a lot of buzz among our members, as well as high-quality entries. The possibility of having winning artwork featured in Outcast Odyssey offers such a great opportunity, for both BANDAI NAMCO and DeviantArt, to continue their commitment to sharing new artwork and developing talent within video game design."
Please visit DeviantArt.com for official rules.
Official Website for Outcast Odyssey at http://www.outcastodyssey.com/.
DeviantArt Campaign at http://madizzlee.deviantart.com/journal/Outcast-Odyssey-Card-Master-Challenge-488466925
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ