Right before for Christmas Thermalright presents two new CPU coolers, which have been designed especially for fans of compact Mini-ITX or Micro-ATX systems: The Macho 90 and the Silver Arrow ITX.
The Macho 90 is the newest member of our highly successful Macho Family and rounds off the series. The layout is tailored to fit the typical limitations encountered when dealing with small sized Mini-ITX motherboards. The height of just 135 mm allows the installation of the cooler in various compact PC cases. In order to avoid incompatibilities to RAM modules or motherboard components as much as possible, the nearly square heat sink has been placed directly above the CPU-socket.
Other features include the premium processing with four nickel-plated heat pipes, highly polished base and black anodized top fin. Included is a high quality 92 mm PWM fan (max. 27 dB(A)), as well as our popular screwdriver.
The Macho 90 comes with mounting material for almost all current CPU sockets - for the installation on LGA 2011/2011-3 systems a special mounting kit is available separately. The installation is very simply, a back plate is not needed.
The Silver Arrow ITX, which has been introduced by us during Computex 2014, is aimed at power users, who are looking for exceptional performance for their compact systems. The cooler comes in a stylish black nickel design.
The TY 149 has been specially designed in cooperation with ASUS to meet the color combination of the high-end "Republic of Gamers" product line. The layout of the Silver Arrow ITX is optimized to guarantee no incompatibilities to those Mini-ITX boards, so the cooler will not interfere with VGA-cards or RAM modules. The proven twin tower conception in combination with the centrally located 140 mm fan is the base for the outstanding cooling performance of the Silver Arrow ITX.
Like all our coolers the top-of-the-range ITX model relies on the proven heat pipe technology. A total of six high-end heat pipes offer the most efficient dissipation of the generated processor heat.
The fan speed of the PWM-controlled TY 149 fan varies between 300 and 1,300 rpm at a maximum noise of 24.9 dB(A). The cooler comes with mounting material for all current CPU sockets.
Both coolers are expected to be available in stores next week. The MSRP for the Macho 90 is 29.99 Euro, of the Silver Arrow ITX 59.99 Euro, all prices incl. 19% VAT.
Technical data Macho 90:
- Length w/ fan: approx. 102 mm
- Width /w fan: approx. 127 mm
- Height /w fan: approx. 135 mm
- Weight /w fan: approx. 552 Grams
- Material: Hybrid
- Heat pipes: 4 x 6 mm
- Rotation speed: 800 - 2,000 RPM
- Air Flow: 26.8 - 66.9 m³/h
- Noise level: 21 - 27 dB(a)
- Connector: 4-Pin PWM
Technical Data Silver Arrow ITX:
- Length incl. fans: ca. 154 mm
- Width incl. fans: ca. 103 mm
- Height incl. fans: ca. 165 mm
- Weight incl. fans: ca. 870 gram
- Material: Hybrid
- Heat pipes: 6 x 6 mm
- Fan speed: 300 - 1,300 U/min
- Air flow: 26.2 - 104.8 m³/h
- Noise: 17 - 24.9 dB(a)
- Connector: 4-Pin PWM
For more information, visit the product pages of the Macho 90 and Silver Arrow ITX.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross