Innodisk, the service-driven flash provider, announces Very Low Profile(VLP) DRAM aimed at communications applications. These compact Mini-DIMM format memory modules are ACTA Compliant and a mere .70" tall, making them suitable for the most space-constrained blade servers, routers, telecommunications, and networking devices.
Ultra Low Profile
At just .70"(17.9mm) high, Innodisk's Mini-DIMM modules beat both the JEDEC VLP standard of .74" and the industry standard of .72". These ultra-low profile DIMMs not only fit easily into the most space constrained 1U blade servers and VLP-compatible embedded systems, their extra low profile means improved airflow and thermal performance. Even at this small size, the Mini-DIMM modules come up at capacities up to 8GB for higher memory densities.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs are fully ATCA(Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture) Compliant, making them compatible with ATCA blade servers, switches, routers and other ATCA compliant communications equipment. Furthermore, the DIMMs are ARM and MIPS instruction set compatible, allowing them be used in a whole range of telecom system applications.
With an in-house manufacturing and testing facility, Innodisk uses top-grade ICs in its Very Low Profile Memory. Each Mini-DIMM uses Enterprise-Grade chips for the best reliability, and goes through an 8-hour burn-in test, ensuring only the best quality DIMMs make it through.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs comes in capacities of 2, 4, and 8GB and speeds of 1066/1333/1600MHz DDR3. Both Registered and ECC memory modules are available for your mission critical application. Innodisks Mini-DIMMs are compatible with ARM and MIPS based systems common in telecommunications.
For product details, please visit: http://goo.gl/ZFA2lp
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit