Innodisk, the service-driven flash provider, announces Very Low Profile(VLP) DRAM aimed at communications applications. These compact Mini-DIMM format memory modules are ACTA Compliant and a mere .70" tall, making them suitable for the most space-constrained blade servers, routers, telecommunications, and networking devices.
Ultra Low Profile
At just .70"(17.9mm) high, Innodisk's Mini-DIMM modules beat both the JEDEC VLP standard of .74" and the industry standard of .72". These ultra-low profile DIMMs not only fit easily into the most space constrained 1U blade servers and VLP-compatible embedded systems, their extra low profile means improved airflow and thermal performance. Even at this small size, the Mini-DIMM modules come up at capacities up to 8GB for higher memory densities.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs are fully ATCA(Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture) Compliant, making them compatible with ATCA blade servers, switches, routers and other ATCA compliant communications equipment. Furthermore, the DIMMs are ARM and MIPS instruction set compatible, allowing them be used in a whole range of telecom system applications.
With an in-house manufacturing and testing facility, Innodisk uses top-grade ICs in its Very Low Profile Memory. Each Mini-DIMM uses Enterprise-Grade chips for the best reliability, and goes through an 8-hour burn-in test, ensuring only the best quality DIMMs make it through.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs comes in capacities of 2, 4, and 8GB and speeds of 1066/1333/1600MHz DDR3. Both Registered and ECC memory modules are available for your mission critical application. Innodisks Mini-DIMMs are compatible with ARM and MIPS based systems common in telecommunications.
For product details, please visit: http://goo.gl/ZFA2lp
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon