Innodisk, the service-driven flash provider, announces Very Low Profile(VLP) DRAM aimed at communications applications. These compact Mini-DIMM format memory modules are ACTA Compliant and a mere .70" tall, making them suitable for the most space-constrained blade servers, routers, telecommunications, and networking devices.
Ultra Low Profile
At just .70"(17.9mm) high, Innodisk's Mini-DIMM modules beat both the JEDEC VLP standard of .74" and the industry standard of .72". These ultra-low profile DIMMs not only fit easily into the most space constrained 1U blade servers and VLP-compatible embedded systems, their extra low profile means improved airflow and thermal performance. Even at this small size, the Mini-DIMM modules come up at capacities up to 8GB for higher memory densities.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs are fully ATCA(Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture) Compliant, making them compatible with ATCA blade servers, switches, routers and other ATCA compliant communications equipment. Furthermore, the DIMMs are ARM and MIPS instruction set compatible, allowing them be used in a whole range of telecom system applications.
With an in-house manufacturing and testing facility, Innodisk uses top-grade ICs in its Very Low Profile Memory. Each Mini-DIMM uses Enterprise-Grade chips for the best reliability, and goes through an 8-hour burn-in test, ensuring only the best quality DIMMs make it through.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs comes in capacities of 2, 4, and 8GB and speeds of 1066/1333/1600MHz DDR3. Both Registered and ECC memory modules are available for your mission critical application. Innodisks Mini-DIMMs are compatible with ARM and MIPS based systems common in telecommunications.
For product details, please visit: http://goo.gl/ZFA2lp
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google informs us which Android Wear watches will get Oreo
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series