Innodisk, the service-driven flash provider, announces Very Low Profile(VLP) DRAM aimed at communications applications. These compact Mini-DIMM format memory modules are ACTA Compliant and a mere .70" tall, making them suitable for the most space-constrained blade servers, routers, telecommunications, and networking devices.
Ultra Low Profile
At just .70"(17.9mm) high, Innodisk's Mini-DIMM modules beat both the JEDEC VLP standard of .74" and the industry standard of .72". These ultra-low profile DIMMs not only fit easily into the most space constrained 1U blade servers and VLP-compatible embedded systems, their extra low profile means improved airflow and thermal performance. Even at this small size, the Mini-DIMM modules come up at capacities up to 8GB for higher memory densities.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs are fully ATCA(Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture) Compliant, making them compatible with ATCA blade servers, switches, routers and other ATCA compliant communications equipment. Furthermore, the DIMMs are ARM and MIPS instruction set compatible, allowing them be used in a whole range of telecom system applications.
With an in-house manufacturing and testing facility, Innodisk uses top-grade ICs in its Very Low Profile Memory. Each Mini-DIMM uses Enterprise-Grade chips for the best reliability, and goes through an 8-hour burn-in test, ensuring only the best quality DIMMs make it through.
Innodisk's Mini-DIMMs comes in capacities of 2, 4, and 8GB and speeds of 1066/1333/1600MHz DDR3. Both Registered and ECC memory modules are available for your mission critical application. Innodisks Mini-DIMMs are compatible with ARM and MIPS based systems common in telecommunications.
For product details, please visit: http://goo.gl/ZFA2lp
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower