Logitech International today announced that, at its annual general meeting held here today, the Company's shareholders approved a dividend of CHF 0.26 per share, an increase of 25 percent over the prior year, following a year of strong cash flow from operations.
Logitech shareholders eligible for the dividend must purchase the shares by the close of trading on Dec. 23, 2014 on the SIX Swiss Exchange or the Nasdaq Global Select Market. The dividend is expected to be distributed on Dec. 30, 2014. Shareholders will find more information about the dividend on the Logitech corporate website at http://ir.logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions