CRYORIG, innovator of PC thermal peripherals, is preparing the second model in the H Series lineup, featuring H series standard HiveFin technology. Besides moniker HiveFin technology, the CRYORIG H7 will also incorporate Zero RAM Interference and many other great features found in previously announced CRYORIG cooling solutions. The CRYORIG H7 will be targeted at mainstream PC systems with limited CPU cooler height. Thanks to the total height of 145 mm, H7 will be able to fit almost all mid-tower cases.
The H7 will also kickoff CRYORIG's new line of 120 mm QF120 PWM fan series. New QF120 line of system fans will feature CRYORIG's proprietary Quad Air Inlet. The Quad Air Inlet is a system of four aerodynamic intake holes strategically placed on the four corners of the fan frame. It allows extra air intake from the sides of the fan frame to increase the total air output. CRYORIG's QF120 line will be released right after the H7 in three different configurations, such as "Silent", "Balanced" and "Performance." The Balanced version with the maximum fan speed of 1.600 rpm is included with the H7.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz