CRYORIG, innovator of PC thermal peripherals, is preparing the second model in the H Series lineup, featuring H series standard HiveFin technology. Besides moniker HiveFin technology, the CRYORIG H7 will also incorporate Zero RAM Interference and many other great features found in previously announced CRYORIG cooling solutions. The CRYORIG H7 will be targeted at mainstream PC systems with limited CPU cooler height. Thanks to the total height of 145 mm, H7 will be able to fit almost all mid-tower cases.
The H7 will also kickoff CRYORIG's new line of 120 mm QF120 PWM fan series. New QF120 line of system fans will feature CRYORIG's proprietary Quad Air Inlet. The Quad Air Inlet is a system of four aerodynamic intake holes strategically placed on the four corners of the fan frame. It allows extra air intake from the sides of the fan frame to increase the total air output. CRYORIG's QF120 line will be released right after the H7 in three different configurations, such as "Silent", "Balanced" and "Performance." The Balanced version with the maximum fan speed of 1.600 rpm is included with the H7.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms