ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM memory modules and NAND Flash applications, launches a new UC340 USB flash drive. The Choice UC340 flash drive features trim geometric lines and a clean glossy finish. Carry it on a neck strap, purse, or key chain. With SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity, you can transfer anywhere between 16GB to 256GB of audio, video and data files in just a few moments. Just push-to-click the colored head to extend the USB connector. Push again to retract it. Simple, stylish, practical. Click into your style with ADATA's UC340 flash drive.
The UC340 is a work of utterly elegant geometry. Multiple black triangular facets on its casing complement a brilliantly colored translucent body. Not a mere storage drive, it embodies the best in performance and quality within the classic lines of fashion. Simply click the USB head to extend and retract the connector quickly and easily. With no end cap to hassle with or lose, the UC340 is both convenient and easy-to-use. An amply large triangular lanyard hole matches the US340's classy geometric design. Carry it on a key ring. Wear it on a neck strap or bracelet.
Quick & Practical
The UC340 comes in sizes ranging from 16GB to 256GB, and features the USB 3.0 high-performance SuperSpeed transmission standard. With read and write speeds up to 200/120 MB/s, enjoy quick transfer speeds that reduce the time you need to move your video, audio and document files. With ADATA's Choice UC340 flash drive, you can experience an elegant balance of style and utmost practicality. Additionally, purchasers of USB flash drives are entitled to download ADATA's free "UFDtoGO" and "OStoGO" software as well as enjoy a lifetime warranty backing up great mobility and convenience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit