EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce a new, universal hybrid water cooling kit for GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards, consisting of a MOSFET water block and a passive PCH heat sink.
EK-FB KIT GA X99 LE is a value oriented hybrid water cooling solution for GIGABYTE X99 Series motherboards consisting of VRM water block and a passive heat sink. Universal PCH cooling solution allows this product to be compatible with virtually every GIGABYTE X99 series motherboard. Please check the Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list.
The water block directly cools power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module while the passive aluminum heat sink cools Intel X99 southbridge (PCH) chip. Please note this water block cools exactly as much heat generating components as GIGABYTE factory cooling solution. The VRM cooler is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of acrylic glass material. The screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed on both water block- as well as aluminum heat sink and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing original motherboard backplates.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboards from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible hardware are being added to the list on daily basis. This hybrid water block kit is made in Slovenia, Europe and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
EK-FB KIT GA X99 LE - 64,95€
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases