EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce a new, universal hybrid water cooling kit for GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards, consisting of a MOSFET water block and a passive PCH heat sink.
EK-FB KIT GA X99 LE is a value oriented hybrid water cooling solution for GIGABYTE X99 Series motherboards consisting of VRM water block and a passive heat sink. Universal PCH cooling solution allows this product to be compatible with virtually every GIGABYTE X99 series motherboard. Please check the Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list.
The water block directly cools power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module while the passive aluminum heat sink cools Intel X99 southbridge (PCH) chip. Please note this water block cools exactly as much heat generating components as GIGABYTE factory cooling solution. The VRM cooler is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of acrylic glass material. The screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed on both water block- as well as aluminum heat sink and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing original motherboard backplates.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboards from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible hardware are being added to the list on daily basis. This hybrid water block kit is made in Slovenia, Europe and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
EK-FB KIT GA X99 LE - 64,95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series