Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the Razer Seirēn (stylized as "Seirēn" and pronounced "Sigh-ren"), a plug-and-play digital microphone designed for studio-grade recording and streaming.
The Razer Seirēn features a versatile multi-pattern USB digital connection capable of four different recording pattern configurations with three custom-tuned 14 mm condenser capsules. This makes the Razer Seirēn digital microphone ideal for the needs of professional musicians, streamers and YouTubers who demand superior clarity. With plug-and-play simplicity this microphone is simple to use at the studio or at home.
The Razer Seirēn also allows content creators to quickly switch between 4 different polar recording patterns (Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional and Omnidirectional) by rotating the main control knob. Allowing for greater versatility of use depending on recording applications. The microphones built-in headphone amplifier allows for zero latency, real-time accurate monitoring of recordings to ensure users sound exactly as they intend to.
"Platforms like YouTube and Twitch are a big part of how people experience their media today, and they shape how we interact with each other," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "Tuned for a professional-style setup and able to be assembled and transported quickly and easily, the Razer Seirēn is a microphone designed specifically for streamers and YouTubers."
Razer is also initiating a "Razer Sponsored Streamer Program" to help aspiring content creators and streamers take their recordings to a professional level. Content creators will be divided up into 3 experience levels and are entitled to different levels of sponsorships ranging from a sponsored Razer Seirēn to a full Razer peripheral suite. Razer is committed to help budding streamers achieve higher level recordings and create immersive content.
For more information on the Razer Sponsored Streamer Program, visit this page.
The Razer Seirēn digital microphone is the company's latest audio product designed to go beyond pure gaming. Earlier this year, Razer launched the Leviathan, a gaming and music soundbar and the Adaro audio line, a series of four headphones tuned for music and designed for comfort and durability. The Adaro collection continues to be popular among EDM artists, musicians and avid music listeners ever since its acclaimed launch at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show.
Beyond its music partners, Razer works with some of the top professional gaming YouTubers and streamers. Many of which were inspirations in the creation of the Razer Seirēn and will play roles in its future development.
Professional recording accessories such as a shock mount and pop filter are also available to pair with the Razer Seirēn digital microphone for the complete recording setup. These accessories along with the Razer Seirēn professional bundle will be available exclusively on RazerStore.
Price: Razer Seirēn digital microphone U.S. $179.99 / EU €179.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit