PNY Technologies, the leading manufacturer of memory products and PC peripherals, has officially announced the limited edition HP v231w USB flash drive to coincide with the much celebrated and auspicious Chinese New Year. 2015 marks the Year of the Goat, which ranks the eighth of all the animals in the Chinese zodiac and represents a symbol of creativity and intelligence. To celebrate the Lunar New Year also known as the Year of the Goat, PNY has released the specially designed HP v231w, the latest addition to their Chinese zodiac USB drive line-up.
Specially crafted with gold housing and finished with electronic plated durable metallic casing makes HP v231w a unique and high quality flash drive. In celebration of the Chinese Lunar Year 2015, the drive comes decorated in artistic goat illustrations, which embrace the joyous and majestic spirit of the festival.
The drive lends a trendy and stylish look and can be looped around a lanyard or attached to key chains, handbags and laptop bags. The HP v231w will be released as a limited edition set, so grab one and be the proud owner of these one-of-a-kind exquisite flash drives.
Apart from its good looks, the HP v231w sports a tough exterior casing that protects your files from any damage or loss. Waterproof and dustproof features ensure additional protection and security of the drive.
Weighing at 4.5 g and measuring at H 4.5mm x W 12.2mm x L 34.6mm, the HP v231w is a lightweight and compact flash drive that can be carried anywhere you go, your own personal storage device. It is available in storage capacities ranging from 16GB to 64GB, so you can store your images, movies and transfer them in ease. It sports USB 2.0 specifications that can be used in all laptop models available in the market. It supports Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating systems and comes with a promised warranty of two years within the date of purchase.
The HP v231w makes the perfect New Year's gift for your family and friends and welcome together the year 2015 with pomp and joy.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit