PNY Technologies, the leading manufacturer of memory products and PC peripherals, has officially announced the limited edition HP v231w USB flash drive to coincide with the much celebrated and auspicious Chinese New Year. 2015 marks the Year of the Goat, which ranks the eighth of all the animals in the Chinese zodiac and represents a symbol of creativity and intelligence. To celebrate the Lunar New Year also known as the Year of the Goat, PNY has released the specially designed HP v231w, the latest addition to their Chinese zodiac USB drive line-up.
Specially crafted with gold housing and finished with electronic plated durable metallic casing makes HP v231w a unique and high quality flash drive. In celebration of the Chinese Lunar Year 2015, the drive comes decorated in artistic goat illustrations, which embrace the joyous and majestic spirit of the festival.
The drive lends a trendy and stylish look and can be looped around a lanyard or attached to key chains, handbags and laptop bags. The HP v231w will be released as a limited edition set, so grab one and be the proud owner of these one-of-a-kind exquisite flash drives.
Apart from its good looks, the HP v231w sports a tough exterior casing that protects your files from any damage or loss. Waterproof and dustproof features ensure additional protection and security of the drive.
Weighing at 4.5 g and measuring at H 4.5mm x W 12.2mm x L 34.6mm, the HP v231w is a lightweight and compact flash drive that can be carried anywhere you go, your own personal storage device. It is available in storage capacities ranging from 16GB to 64GB, so you can store your images, movies and transfer them in ease. It sports USB 2.0 specifications that can be used in all laptop models available in the market. It supports Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating systems and comes with a promised warranty of two years within the date of purchase.
The HP v231w makes the perfect New Year's gift for your family and friends and welcome together the year 2015 with pomp and joy.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series