Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket for AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290 video cards. Both a bracket and a heat sink, the HG10 allows the users to attach a Corsair Hydro Series liquid cooler to their video card to cool the GPU and other critical circuitry, unlocking a new level of performance and cooling for their GPU.
The black anodized aluminium HG10 bracket combined with a Corsair liquid cooler is a full-coverage GPU liquid cooling solution which cools the video card's GPU as well as the heat-producing voltage regulator module (VRM) and video memory. The HG10 utilizes the video card's original cooling fan, ensuring improved compatibility with the card's fan speed and temperature monitoring features.
Paired with any Corsair Hydro series liquid cooler, the HG10 is able to easily dissipate large amounts of heat from the video card, dropping peak temperatures by as much as 50 degrees Celsius and at significantly lower noise levels. The extra cooling on offer can open up substantial overclocking headroom, allowing enthusiasts to extract every bit of performance from their card. In addition, the improved cooling largely eliminates the video card's thermal throttling of performance, resulting in a card that not only runs quieter and cooler, but faster as well.
The Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket is designed to support all stock reference versions of AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290X video cards. A full list of compatible cards can be found at corsair.com. New HG10 editions compatible with NVIDIA GeForce Titan, 7 Series, and other GPUs will be available in early 2015.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The HG10 A1 Edition is priced at $39.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series