Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket for AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290 video cards. Both a bracket and a heat sink, the HG10 allows the users to attach a Corsair Hydro Series liquid cooler to their video card to cool the GPU and other critical circuitry, unlocking a new level of performance and cooling for their GPU.
The black anodized aluminium HG10 bracket combined with a Corsair liquid cooler is a full-coverage GPU liquid cooling solution which cools the video card's GPU as well as the heat-producing voltage regulator module (VRM) and video memory. The HG10 utilizes the video card's original cooling fan, ensuring improved compatibility with the card's fan speed and temperature monitoring features.
Paired with any Corsair Hydro series liquid cooler, the HG10 is able to easily dissipate large amounts of heat from the video card, dropping peak temperatures by as much as 50 degrees Celsius and at significantly lower noise levels. The extra cooling on offer can open up substantial overclocking headroom, allowing enthusiasts to extract every bit of performance from their card. In addition, the improved cooling largely eliminates the video card's thermal throttling of performance, resulting in a card that not only runs quieter and cooler, but faster as well.
The Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket is designed to support all stock reference versions of AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290X video cards. A full list of compatible cards can be found at corsair.com. New HG10 editions compatible with NVIDIA GeForce Titan, 7 Series, and other GPUs will be available in early 2015.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The HG10 A1 Edition is priced at $39.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit