ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the G751 Series gaming laptop. G751 features an Intel Core processor, up to enthusiast-grade NVIDIA GeForce GTX970M/980M graphics and exclusive ASUS TurboMaster GPU-overclocking technology to deliver gaming desktop levels of performance. G751 demonstrates exceptional thermal efficiency with minimal noise thanks to copper heat sinks and intelligent dual fans that expel hot air via rear vents. Specially designed for gamers, G751 has dedicated keys for instant access to Steam and one-click gameplay recording; as well as ASUS SonicMaster and ROG AudioWizard for powerful, optimized audio for all game genres.
Gaming desktop levels of performance
ROG G751 is powered by up to Intel Core i7 processors for the smooth, powerful performance required to drive today's fast-paced games. G751 also features the latest enthusiast-grade NVIDIA GeForce GTX970M/980M for sharp, vivid visuals. All that performance is enhanced by ASUS TurboMaster technology, which comprises the ROG-exclusive GPU Tweak software and upgraded hardware components, to support real-time GPU overclocking for a performance boost of up to 5%.
Silent and efficient thermal design
ROG G751 has an intelligent, near-silent cooling system consisting of dual independent fans and copper heat sinks. This upgraded design delivers exceptional thermal efficiency to ensure system stability, keeping CPU and GPU temperatures low even under overclocking conditions. Three heat pipes lead directly to the GPU to draw heat towards the fan, with hot air being blown out through the rear vents of the G751. The rear vents direct the exhaust away from the user, and play a key part in the efficient and effective thermal design of the G751.
Vivid gaming visuals and optimized online play
ROG G751 has a matte, anti-glare Full HD IPS display with wide 178-degree viewing angles for minimal color shift even when viewed from extreme angles. G751 supports external 4K/UHD (ultra-high-definition) displays too, with Trinity Display technology giving users a total of four displays (notebook display and three external displays) to work on simultaneously through HDMI 1.4, mini DisplayPort, and VGA output ports. This arrangement is ideal for multi-screen gaming, movie watching, or multi-tasking.
G751 also has GameFirst III which optimizes networks to give users lag-free gameplay. It prioritizes game packets and allocates more bandwidth for smooth, lag-free gaming. It features four preset packet-priority modes, and manual settings for users who want total control over their network. The built-in Network Monitor tool even lets users manage network traffic and test connection speeds.
Gamer-centric design and features
ROG G751 retains the classic stealthy F-22 Raptor-inspired lines found on previous G Series iterations; and sports an aluminum finish and illuminated ROG logo.
ROG G751 has dedicated keys for instant Steam access and one-click gameplay recording. The ASUS ROG Macro Key can be programmed with up to three commands for complex in-game multi-key actions, launching applications, or loading up a specific website with one keystroke.
The seamless one-piece chiclet keyboard is ergonomically-angled for user comfort, making it ideal for marathon gaming sessions. Keys have an adjustable backlight that glows red in dark environments, and there are even specially-marked WASD cursor keys.
- Intel Core i7-4860HQ/I7-4710HQ Processor (for G751JY)
- Intel Core I7-4710HQ Processor (for G751JT)
- Intel Core i7-4710HQ/I5-4200H Processor (for G751JM)
- Mobile Intel HM87 Chipset
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Professional
- DDR3L 1600 MHz up to 32 GB
- 17.3-inch anti-glare Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS with LED backlight (Touch support included for G751JM)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M with 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM (for G751JY)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M with 3 GB GDDR5 VRAM (for G751JT)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M with 2 GB GDDR5 VRAM (for G751JM)
- NGFF PCIe 512 GB/256 GB SSD (for G751JY only)
- 2.5in SATA 2TB(5400 rpm)
- 2.5in SATA 1TB (7200 rpm)
- 2.5in SATA 1TB (5400 rpm, w/8GB SSD, SSH)
- 2.5in SATA 256GB/128GB SSD
- Dual HDD Support
- DVD Super-Multi / Blu-ray Combo / Blu-ray writer
- Built-in HD camera and array mic
Dimensions and weight
- 416 x 318 x 23 ~ 42mm
- 5.3kg (with 8-cell battery for G751JY and G751JT)
- 4.3kg (with 8-cell battery for G751JM)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit