Shuttle Inc. announced the launch of its latest slim PC, the XH97V, an all-around performance PC with some impressive key features fit for home theatre, small office, and industrial use. The device is just as suitable for low-noise home-media PC with support for 4K monitors as it is for digital signage applications with three independent displays. It's a compact, 3-liter barebone built on Intel's recently released H97 chipset and made to support the newest Intel processors with a LGA 1150 socket up to 65W. XH97V support the latest Haswell/Haswell Refresh processors with an integrated Intel HD Graphics series core and DirectX 11.1, delivering high-performance both at home and in the workplace.
A key feature of the XH97V is its video display capability. Whether for single display of 4K resolution or triple display of Full HD content on three independent screens, the system delivers smooth playback of rich media content via one HDMI port and two DisplayPorts. Being able to deliver content to three screens independently from one device is particularly valuable for digital signage installers needing to connect with more than one or two monitors.
The XH97V also features increased USB connectivity with four USB 3.0 ports and four USB 2.0 ports; USB 3.0 offers ten times faster data transmission rates than USB 2.0. One RS-232 COM port is fixed in the back panel for more industrial application. Another key feature of the XH97V is its huge storage capacity. This compact device can support up to three 2.5" storage drives, or one 3.5" storage drive; today's 3.5" HDDs can hold up to 8TB of data. Alternatively, the XH97V can also be installed with a slim line blu-ray ODD and still have room for two 2.5" HDD/SSD.
Finally, the XH97V is built with quality materials and uses solid capacitors throughout its motherboard assembly. The system is sturdy and demonstrates reliably stable operation in 0-50 ⁰C ambient temperatures. Equipped with Shuttle's exclusive heat pipe plus smart fan technology, the device has ventilation on both the ride and left side of the chassis and runs reliably cool. The XH97V is 24/7 certified and is currently being distributed globally.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz