Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the new Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards, the fastest UHS-II memory cards available on the market today. To complement the new line and create a full portfolio of SD UHS-II products, Lexar also announced new Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards and the new Professional Workflow SR2, a SD UHS-II USB 3.0 reader.
The new Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II memory cards leverage the new Ultra High Speed II, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) specification, to quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Available in 32 GB and 64 GB capacities, the cards offer transfer speeds up to 300 MB per second and write speeds up to 260 MB per second. Additionally, every 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II card includes a SD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer of photos and videos from the card to any PC or Mac, offering users immediate performance right out of the package.
Rounding out the new SD UHS-II card line up, the Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards provide read transfer speeds up to 150 MB per second and write transfer speeds up to 95 MB per second. The cards are available in a full range of capacities, from 16 GB to 256 GB. The Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II line of memory cards offer professional photographers, videographers, and enthusiasts great performance at a more affordable price.
"UHS-II technology really raises the bar in terms of performance. The latest UHS-II additions to our Lexar Professional product portfolio provide users the ability to capture and offload work even faster, so they can get back to what's important--capturing great images and video," said Adam Kaufman, director of card product marketing, Lexar. "Our multi-line UHS-II product offering gets performance into the hands of any user at a great value and with the Professional 2000x card, it comes right out of the box."
To complete the new UHS-II product portfolio, the Lexar Professional Workflow line has expanded to include the Professional Workflow SR2 reader, a SD UHS-II USB 3.0 reader. The Professional Workflow SR2 reader is compatible with both the new 2000x and 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards, as well as the Professional Workflow HR2 (Thunderbolt 2/USB 3.0 reader and storage drive hub) and Professional Workflow HR1 (USB 3.0 reader and storage drive hub). The readers are sold separately so users can configure a hub into an ideal solution that meets their unique workflow needs, or can use the readers individually while on the go.
The Professional 2000x and 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards are backwards compatible with older cameras and readers, performing at UHS-I and Class 10 speeds. The cards also include the latest version of Image Rescue software and come with a limited lifetime warranty. The Lexar Professional 2000x card will be available in Q4 with MSRPs of $184.99 (64 GB) and $105.99 (32 GB). The Lexar Professional 1000x card will also be available in Q4 and has MSRPs of $546.99 (256 GB), $174.99 (128 GB), $97.99 (64 GB), $55.99 (32 GB), and $31.99 (16 GB), while the Lexar Professional Workflow SR2 reader has an MSRP of $29.99 and will be available in Q4.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit