Phanteks announce the release of the Enthoo EVOLV, a mATX/mITX chassis with a beautiful all aluminum exterior. The EVOLV's unparalleled design features an all new quick release system for the outer panels. The EVOLV supports many high-end PC components while maintaining a minimalist design.
The Enthoo EVOLV features a full aluminum exterior with a changeable color Power LED light. The EVOLV has a quick release panels for easy access to fans and dustfilters.
The EVOLV is capable of dual video cards and supports serious water-cooling. The EVOLV offers a 2x 2.5" drive bays, 1x 3.5" drive bay, and a removable HDD drive cage in the bottom compartment that supports 2x 3.5" drives and gives user the option for PSU exceeding over 180 mm. Extra storage is possible with the included Drop-N-Lock SSD bracket and a Multifunctional Side Bracket allows for mounting up to 2x SSDs and 1x HDD.
The EVOLV's midplate only showcases the mainboard and it's components while isolating the bulky power supply's wire out of sight. The EVOLV is also equipped with pre-installed Hoop-N-Loop ties for a clean and tidy system. Unleash Unlimited Possiblities
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon, Designer of the Enthoo Series
Pricing and Availability
Available at most local retailers in September 16, 2014
The recommended retail price is
- PH-ES314E_BK: $129.99
- PH-ES314E_WT: $139.99
5 Years Limited Warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard