Phanteks announce the release of the Enthoo EVOLV, a mATX/mITX chassis with a beautiful all aluminum exterior. The EVOLV's unparalleled design features an all new quick release system for the outer panels. The EVOLV supports many high-end PC components while maintaining a minimalist design.
The Enthoo EVOLV features a full aluminum exterior with a changeable color Power LED light. The EVOLV has a quick release panels for easy access to fans and dustfilters.
The EVOLV is capable of dual video cards and supports serious water-cooling. The EVOLV offers a 2x 2.5" drive bays, 1x 3.5" drive bay, and a removable HDD drive cage in the bottom compartment that supports 2x 3.5" drives and gives user the option for PSU exceeding over 180 mm. Extra storage is possible with the included Drop-N-Lock SSD bracket and a Multifunctional Side Bracket allows for mounting up to 2x SSDs and 1x HDD.
The EVOLV's midplate only showcases the mainboard and it's components while isolating the bulky power supply's wire out of sight. The EVOLV is also equipped with pre-installed Hoop-N-Loop ties for a clean and tidy system. Unleash Unlimited Possiblities
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon, Designer of the Enthoo Series
Pricing and Availability
Available at most local retailers in September 16, 2014
The recommended retail price is
- PH-ES314E_BK: $129.99
- PH-ES314E_WT: $139.99
5 Years Limited Warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard