GIGABYTE today announced the Q21, a lightweight and affordable 11.6" laptop with high mobility needs. Powered by an upgraded Intel Celeron Processor, the Q21 brings enhanced integrated graphic core processing, delivering a satisfying experience for executing daily tasks and web browsing. The built-in dual storage provides massive capacity for personal data without sacrificing transmission speed on its rapid mSATA SSD. The Q21 strikes a perfect balance for those who pursue mobility, quality and great value.
Multi-core Performance and Power Efficiency with Intel Celeron Processor
The high-performance Celeron processor on Q21 includes Intel Burst Technology 2.0 with four cores, four threads and 2 MB L2 cache, offering triple the graphics capabilities of previous-generation Atom processors. The new 22 nm microarchitecture brings performance increases without sacrificing energy efficiency. Intel HD Graphics Technology with Intel Clear Video HD Technology delivers smooth visuals and an unparalleled multimedia experience. Q21 also supports the latest DX11 for expanded PC application, game support and mobile entertainment.
Dual Storage with Full I/O Ports for Maximum Convenience
The dual storage on Q21 combines capacity and speed rarely seen on laptops of this dimension. Its mSATA SSD grants a generous space up to 512 GB for seamless data transmission while the hard disk drive supports a whopping capacity up to 1 TB for data storage. You can now back up your system even without access to cloud storage or external devices. Its full featured I/O ports complement the backup convenience with excellent connectivity. The built-in standard D-sub, HDMI and LAN port ensures handy links to any external display and internet without extension cable needed.
Trackpad Gesture Support with Stylish Design
Multi-touch gestures are now supported on the Q21. Flip, pinch, pan, rotate, scroll, or zoom, right from your trackpad. The simple yet stylish design of Q21 is accompanied by matte silver finish, which adds a bit of elegance to its quality texture. Q21 integrates more into its compact body and accomplishes more beyond its dimension and users' expectations.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit