GIGABYTE today announced the Q21, a lightweight and affordable 11.6" laptop with high mobility needs. Powered by an upgraded Intel Celeron Processor, the Q21 brings enhanced integrated graphic core processing, delivering a satisfying experience for executing daily tasks and web browsing. The built-in dual storage provides massive capacity for personal data without sacrificing transmission speed on its rapid mSATA SSD. The Q21 strikes a perfect balance for those who pursue mobility, quality and great value.
Multi-core Performance and Power Efficiency with Intel Celeron Processor
The high-performance Celeron processor on Q21 includes Intel Burst Technology 2.0 with four cores, four threads and 2 MB L2 cache, offering triple the graphics capabilities of previous-generation Atom processors. The new 22 nm microarchitecture brings performance increases without sacrificing energy efficiency. Intel HD Graphics Technology with Intel Clear Video HD Technology delivers smooth visuals and an unparalleled multimedia experience. Q21 also supports the latest DX11 for expanded PC application, game support and mobile entertainment.
Dual Storage with Full I/O Ports for Maximum Convenience
The dual storage on Q21 combines capacity and speed rarely seen on laptops of this dimension. Its mSATA SSD grants a generous space up to 512 GB for seamless data transmission while the hard disk drive supports a whopping capacity up to 1 TB for data storage. You can now back up your system even without access to cloud storage or external devices. Its full featured I/O ports complement the backup convenience with excellent connectivity. The built-in standard D-sub, HDMI and LAN port ensures handy links to any external display and internet without extension cable needed.
Trackpad Gesture Support with Stylish Design
Multi-touch gestures are now supported on the Q21. Flip, pinch, pan, rotate, scroll, or zoom, right from your trackpad. The simple yet stylish design of Q21 is accompanied by matte silver finish, which adds a bit of elegance to its quality texture. Q21 integrates more into its compact body and accomplishes more beyond its dimension and users' expectations.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard