Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its latest SSD storage solution, the DuraDrive AT3. The DuraDrive AT3 is Super Talent's SATA II industrial solution to those that require storage that is able to withstand extreme temperatures, altitude, and humidity. These drives are geared specifically for applications that must perform in high vibration and shock in environments. The ability the DuraDrive AT3 has to withstand these elements propels it to the top of industrial SSD quality and enterprise standards, making it an exceptional choice in SATA II interface storage needs.
The AT3 has become widely popular in the industrial sector. It is able to reach speeds of 250MB/sec sequential read and 170MB/sec sequential write and is also available in I-Temp coating. Further information can be found here.
With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology DuraDrives are Super Talent's choice for reliability.
Latest News Posts
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card