SEA SONIC is going to display our flagship products and upgrading models during COMPUTEX on Jun 3-7, 2014 at Nangang Hall J0510 and unveils following three section power supplies for multiple business choice.
Our deliberate design is to provide our brand new Platinum series 1050 W / 1200 W and the upgraded X series 1050 W / 1250 W models, with unique Full Modularity D2D Platform, Ultra Tight Voltage Regulation and the brand-new Hybrid Silent Fan Control design.
Features with renowned 80PLUS Bronze S12II series are equipped with Honeycomb structure air vents, black colored flat cables, more silent and stable 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans. Adding to Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans of M12II EVO series reach extreme silent mode and longer life cycle.
Variety of industrial PC power supplies, ultra-high efficiency adapters, stable open frame and enclosed power supplies enable for the system integration customers have more choice for business.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard