The KINGMAX SME Xvalue super value SSD has become the first choice for entry-level users after it was released. In response to the continued increase of market demands for SSD, KINGMAX has again released a new product - the Full Capacity SMG Titan. KINGMAX is a manufacturer of memory-related products; products are sold globally and it has over 200 dealers around the world. The opening of new capacities for NAND Flash on the market, drove prices of the SSD down to the sweet spot, which helped increase the permeability of SSDs into the market. KINGMAX SSD products series are also expected to benefit from this.
There are many brands available on the market. The problem of capacity vacuity is frequently seen, which causes consumers to be suspicious. KINGMAX has always paid extra attention to the problem of specifications. The SATA 6 Gb/s Full Capacity SSD released this time comes in four capacities for consumers to choose from: 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB. The SMG Titan also used a SandForce control chip with high speed NAND Flash kernels and the standard SATAIII 6GB/s interface; it uses flash memory to store data and has a maximum reading speed of 550 MB/s while the writing speed can also reach 520 MB/s.
The SMG Titan also supports RAISE fault-tolerant technology and can perform redundant storage to the data; it also supports Error Correction Code (ECC) and Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC). The use of wear measurement and NAND Flash chip monitoring functions can prolong the lifespan of the NAND Flash chip, so not only is the durability of the product increased, the security of the data is also enhanced. What's more surprising is that the SSD SMG Titan can be stored under environments with temperatures between -55C~95C, already enterprise-level specification. To buy such high-specification products at the price of consumer products is definitely worth every penny!
The SSD SMG Titan allows consumers to enjoy excellent computer operating environments; its advantages include high reliability, power-saving and noise-free, and it can also significantly reduce the risk of machine malfunction. It supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ), to optimize the order of file data accessing sequence most efficiently and increase the overall work efficiency. It also has a built-in Error Correction Code (ECC) and Global Wear Leveling functions and anti-shock capabilities up to 1500G, to protect important data.
- Capacity: 64GB/128GB/256GB/512GB
- Dimension: 100.5mm(L)x69.85mm(W)x7.0mm(D)
- Weight: 71 g
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Supports Global wear-leveling
- Supports NCQ/Trim
- Supports 55-bit BCH ECC
Sequential read and write :
- o 64 GB Read : Up to 550 MB/s Write : Up to 500 MB/s
- o 128 GB Read : Up to 550 MB/s Write : Up to 520 MB/s
- o 256 GB Read : Up to 550 MB/s Write : Up to 520 MB/s
- o 512 GB Read : Up to 550 MB/s Write : Up to 520 MB/s
- 64 GB/128 GB/256 GB up to 75,000 IOPS
- 512 GB Up to 40,000 IOPS
- Operating voltage: DC 5V +/-5%
- Operating Shock: 1500 G/ms
- High level reliability, MTBF: 1.2 million Hours
- "Operating Temperature: 0~70C
- "Storage Temperature: -55~95℃
- 3 years warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam