During its 45 years history AMD has been focused on bringing technology to market that creates a visually-rich and user-friendly digital experiences. The AMD game heritage is strong and programs like the " AMD Gaming Evolved Client powered by Raptr" are demonstrating this. AMD is pleased to announce that it is reentering the eSports arena with the sponsorship of ROCCAT's professional eSport team. Through this new global sponsorship, AMD will be actively supporting ROCCAT's professional eSports team in the prestigious League of Legends and the StarCraft II league in the whole of EMEA.
"AMD is gaming, we are powering millions of gamers with our AMD Radeon Graphics and AMD APUs around the globe. Getting involved in e-sport and sponsoring Team Roccat is just a natural step for AMD moving forward. Given that AMD video cards like the AMD Radeon R7 240 offer great performance for games like League of Legends, we are excited and are looking forward to supporting the Roccat team and helping them win." - commented Mark Reed, Director of Marketing EMEA at AMD.
Latest News Posts
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Samsung delays Galaxy Fold, new release date not announced
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Casio G-SHOCK Unveils Latest Translucent Watches With New Clear Skeleton Series
- GoPro Schedules First Quarter 2019 Financial Results for May 9, 2019
- BlackBerry KEY2 Red Edition Now Available In The United States
- Sonim Launches XP3 Flip Phone on AT&T Network and FirstNet Communications Platform
- Canon Celebrates Its 10th Year in Supporting the Arbor Day Foundation and Its Reforestation Program