Following the success of the MSI AG2712 Gaming All-in-One PC, world-renowned vendor of gaming products, MSI is introducing a new 27-inch, All-in-One Gaming PC; the MSI AG270 2PE / AG270 2PC. The MSI AG270 features the 4th Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, NVIDIA top-of-the-line GeForce GTX 870/880M discrete video card, and up to 8GB GDDR5 of graphics memory for the best gaming experience. Besides that, MSI includes an anti-flicker, non-glare display to the AG270, topping it off with an all new audio speaker solution empowered by Yamaha.
Three Layers of Innovative Screen Protection for Gamer's Eyes
To provide gamers with an even better gaming environment, MSI introduces an anti-glare matte display on its All-in-One PC. No matter at LAN event venues or brightly-lit Internet cafes, the anti-glare protection guards the user's eyes against glare from the computer screen.
The AG270 also features MSI Anti-Flicker technology, which stabilizes the electrical current to prevent flickering seen in standard displays. This technology helps to reduce eye fatigue after extended use while also enhancing the quality of the gaming environment. In addition the AG270 supports Less Blue Light technology - with as much as 75% reduction - combined with the MSI exclusively-developed ScenaMax image optimization software to effectively reduce the screen's Blue light emission; significantly reducing eye strain and protecting gamers' treasured eye sights.
Next-Generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M Discrete Graphics
MSI is the first computer manufacturer in the world to develop All-in-One PCs designed for e-Sports. Packing a high-performance video card into ultra slim chassis, the AG270 introduces the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M/870M discrete video card with up to 8 GB of GDDR5 RAM and full DirectX 11 support. Players will be able to enjoy perfect lagfree visuals in both single-player or online multi-player mode.
Gamer-grade Killer DoubleShot for Optimal Network Gaming Environment
Killer DoubleShot combines Killer Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, built for a superior linking speed. Advanced Stream-Detect automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications traffic for online games, HD video and high-quality audio for better control in your online experience.
MSI Super RAID 2 and Plextor True Speed Performance Technology (Optional)
MSI AG270 supports Super Raid 2: up to three mSATA SSD that can be configured to run in RAID 0 for read speeds of up to 1500 MB/sec, taking gaming loading times to unprecedented speeds.MSI also formed a partnership with Plextor to provide mSATA SSDs optimized for MSI All-in-One PCs. Plextor's proprietary True Speed performance technology delivers the most stable long-term read/write performance to eliminate the drop in read/write speed experienced by SSDs after long use.
Speakers & Amplifier empowered by Yamaha
To provide gamers with the best audio experience, MSI have spared no resources to invest in utilizing high-quality original Yamaha 5W + 5W Speakers & Amplifier. The two powerful full range speakers are flanked by an independent subwoofer to form a 2-way speaker system. Be it experiencing explosions in action games or pure audio, gamers will be amazed by the audio quality of the AG270 in-built Yamaha Speakers & Amplifier.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases