Following the success of the MSI AG2712 Gaming All-in-One PC, world-renowned vendor of gaming products, MSI is introducing a new 27-inch, All-in-One Gaming PC; the MSI AG270 2PE / AG270 2PC. The MSI AG270 features the 4th Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, NVIDIA top-of-the-line GeForce GTX 870/880M discrete video card, and up to 8GB GDDR5 of graphics memory for the best gaming experience. Besides that, MSI includes an anti-flicker, non-glare display to the AG270, topping it off with an all new audio speaker solution empowered by Yamaha.
Three Layers of Innovative Screen Protection for Gamer's Eyes
To provide gamers with an even better gaming environment, MSI introduces an anti-glare matte display on its All-in-One PC. No matter at LAN event venues or brightly-lit Internet cafes, the anti-glare protection guards the user's eyes against glare from the computer screen.
The AG270 also features MSI Anti-Flicker technology, which stabilizes the electrical current to prevent flickering seen in standard displays. This technology helps to reduce eye fatigue after extended use while also enhancing the quality of the gaming environment. In addition the AG270 supports Less Blue Light technology - with as much as 75% reduction - combined with the MSI exclusively-developed ScenaMax image optimization software to effectively reduce the screen's Blue light emission; significantly reducing eye strain and protecting gamers' treasured eye sights.
Next-Generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M Discrete Graphics
MSI is the first computer manufacturer in the world to develop All-in-One PCs designed for e-Sports. Packing a high-performance video card into ultra slim chassis, the AG270 introduces the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M/870M discrete video card with up to 8 GB of GDDR5 RAM and full DirectX 11 support. Players will be able to enjoy perfect lagfree visuals in both single-player or online multi-player mode.
Gamer-grade Killer DoubleShot for Optimal Network Gaming Environment
Killer DoubleShot combines Killer Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, built for a superior linking speed. Advanced Stream-Detect automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications traffic for online games, HD video and high-quality audio for better control in your online experience.
MSI Super RAID 2 and Plextor True Speed Performance Technology (Optional)
MSI AG270 supports Super Raid 2: up to three mSATA SSD that can be configured to run in RAID 0 for read speeds of up to 1500 MB/sec, taking gaming loading times to unprecedented speeds.MSI also formed a partnership with Plextor to provide mSATA SSDs optimized for MSI All-in-One PCs. Plextor's proprietary True Speed performance technology delivers the most stable long-term read/write performance to eliminate the drop in read/write speed experienced by SSDs after long use.
Speakers & Amplifier empowered by Yamaha
To provide gamers with the best audio experience, MSI have spared no resources to invest in utilizing high-quality original Yamaha 5W + 5W Speakers & Amplifier. The two powerful full range speakers are flanked by an independent subwoofer to form a 2-way speaker system. Be it experiencing explosions in action games or pure audio, gamers will be amazed by the audio quality of the AG270 in-built Yamaha Speakers & Amplifier.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit