ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launches the Premier SP610 2.5" SATA III (6 Gb/s) SSD. With a SMI controller, the Premier SP610 maintains high read/write speeds consistently for stable performance, and also features the advanced BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) technology. The Premier SP610 is ideal for PC builders who are looking to make the jump from mechanical drives to the exponentially faster speeds of solid state drives.
The Premier SP610 offers sequential read/write speeds up to 560/450 MB, and 4KB random read/write speeds up to 73,000/72,000 IOPS, which greatly improves the performance of data transfer. It also provides excellent performance for multi-tasks, including games and often used applications/programs.
The built-in BCH ECC (up to 66bit/1KB) of the Premier SP610 can improve the reliability of transfer and protect data effectively. In addition, compared to the traditional drives, the Premier SP610 consumes very little power with 80mW, which prolongs the life expectancy and reduces power consumption significantly. The ADATA Premier SP610 series includes 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and a massive 1 TB in capacity.
The SP610 has an ultra slim 7 mm thick body, which supports all slim PCs in the market. Additionally, the bundled 2.5 mm spacer and the 3.5" converter make the Premier SP610 compatible with 9.5 mm applications and traditional mechanical drive bays. Purchasers of ADATA SSDs can download the free software "SSD Toolbox" to access more information about the SSD and quick system settings for stable performance and long life expectancy, which provides users the most reliable data security and stability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz