Alphacool International GmbH, Germany announces the launch of the custom GPU service. For many years Alphacool has noticed a gap in the market for watercooling solutions for lower-end or nonreference designed video cards. Until recently the high cost of developing specialised full cover watercooling blocks has forced manufacturers to focus only on producing blocks for the higher-end cards. With new patented technology Alphacool have the ability to fill this gap in the market by producing full cover waterblocks for any non-reference or lower-end video card.
The cooler comprises of three parts shown in the image below. Firstly the waterblock is designed around the 'core only' concept but is used in conjunction with the custom made base plate that is made specifically for each type of GPU ensuring the perfect fit. A custom made back plate is also included in the package at no extra cost.
The specially designed cooling block will serve two uses, firstly to cool the core of the GPU and secondly to cool the copper plate which is fixed to the aluminimum base (no water is in contact with the aluminimum at any point). The mosfets on the card will be cooled to the same level as they would be on an air cooled video card running its fan at full speed while the core and RAM would see a temperature drop in the region of 30-40c. The block has also been designed to work universally so when you upgrade your card you will be able to buy just the plates you need. Alphacool will be launching this range based on any NVIDIA card 7XX or above or any AMD card 2XX or above. NVIDIA 750 Ti Solutions for reference cards will be available at launch for 59€ including the back plate. NVIDIA Titan Black solutions will also be available for 79€ including back plate.
For customers looking for blocks for non-reference cards or cards that we have not already covered with the standard blocks there is now the option to send your card into Alphacool. By using state of the art 3D scanning technology to measure your GPU Alphacool can custom make you a cooling plate. As a reward for sending the card in Alphacool will send the customer a free cooling set for their GPU (Plate, block and back plate). The GPU cooler will also be added to the product range so other customers with the same card can also purchase the block.
Alphacool will also be producing a unique "multi-bridge" connection system for customer's with more than one GPU. The bridge will effortlessly connect the waterblocks as well as letting the customer illuminate the Alphacool logo with 5mm LED's.
To support the modding community Alphacool will be publishing the dimensions of the "multi-bridge" cover so you have the ability to make your own. Also if there is enough demand for a specific brand or logo Alphacool will be making custom covers available.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, step into the combat of a shinobi
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms