Aerocool Advanced Technologies, one of world's leading manufacturers of excellent gaming PC gear, proves once again that great ideas can push the air cooling market further. After releasing the successful "Dead Silence" case fan series, which innovated the market thanks to its great performance and dual-material design, Aerocool now presents the "Air Force" case fan series. The new series features energy-efficient fan blade design and the Air Circulator attachment for guided airflow and intense cooling.
Aerocool offers both 120 and 140-millimeter models, which are available in several color-variation. Users have the choice between a classic "black edition" without LED illumination and the colorful editions with LED illumination, such as blue, white, orange and red. Fancy design is not the only aspect of the new Air Force series. High airflow at low noise level is achieved thanks to the energy-efficient fan blade design, which reduces air turbulence.
All 120 mm models are rotating at constant 1.200 RPM and create a steady airflow of 52,65 cubic feet per minute at mere 25,4 dBA. The 140-millimeter models are operating at virtually the same noise level (25,5 dBA), yet spinning at only 1.000 RPM, while moving impressive 62,26 cubic feet per minute.
The Air Force case fans are furthermore focusing on a long lifetime. Equipped anti-shock Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) allows the fans to operate smoothly for up to 100.000 hours (MTBF). Yet another unique feature is the supplied Air Circulator, which allows the airflow to be guided to intense the cooling performance.
Aerocool Air Force 120 and 140 mm case fans are available from etailers and retailers as of today. Suggested retail price for the Air Force 120 mm model is 8,00 EUR and 10,50 EUR for the 140 mm models (excl. Taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit