ORIGIN PC announced today a new micro-tower chassis on their award-winning line of CHRONOS desktops for gamers, artists, enthusiasts, and professionals. Featuring support for 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN BLACK video card, and ORIGIN PC's FROSTBYTE 120 sealed liquid cooling solution with professional overclocking; the new ORIGIN CHRONOS micro-tower is one of the most customizable and powerful micro-towers in its class.
Designed to be placed horizontally or vertically, the new ORIGIN CHRONOS micro-tower can also fit practically anywhere making it the perfect solution for gamers or professionals looking for a small, slim, and powerful PC inside their living room, bedroom, or office setting. Customize your own ORIGIN PC CHRONOS micro-tower today, starting at only $1,199.
ORIGIN PC CHRONOS Micro-Tower Chassis Features:
- Small and Slim Micro-Tower Design with 4"(w) x 15"(h) x 13.75"(d)
- Horizontal or Vertical Orientations
- Up to a Mini-ITX ASUS MAXIMUS VI Impact Motherboard
- Up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black
- ORIGIN PC Professional CPU and GPU Overclocking
- ORIGIN PC FROSTBYTE 120 Sealed-Liquid Cooling
- Positive Air Pressure Design for Optimal Cooling and Dust-Prevention
"This is ORIGIN PC's smallest and thinnest CHRONOS desktop ever designed and yet it is relentlessly powerful!" said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With so much power and performance inside a sleek and slim package, our new CHRONOS micro-tower is one of my favorite systems for any living room, bedroom, or office setting."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit