Logitech today introduced a breakthrough video conferencing solution. While a typical video conferencing setup can cost $7,000 or far more, the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e - at under $1,000 - is a powerful yet affordable video conferencing solution that can turn any small or midsize conference room into a video-enabled collaboration room. Optimized for workgroups of six to 10 people, the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e is an all-in-one solution with 1080p HD video, enterprise-quality audio and the ability to easily connect to a laptop or thin client to give workers the productivity benefits of crystal-clear, face-to-face communication.
With its flexibility and affordability, the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e empowers companies of all sizes to realize the benefits of video collaboration. "The number of meeting rooms and collaboration spaces has exploded in new office environments. Yet the cost and complexity of deployment and use of current video conferencing solutions has made it impossible to equip 95 percent of these rooms, forcing employees to revert to voice," said Eric Kintz, Logitech senior vice president. "The ConferenceCam CC3000e is a breakthrough in group video conferencing allowing people to collaborate on their own terms anywhere, any time and with any device and any application."
"The way enterprises collaborate is rapidly changing," said Andrew W. Davis, senior partner and co-founder at Wainhouse Research. "These changes include a shift in user preferences toward personal, software-based solutions and consumer devices (BYOD). Many IT teams are responding by providing video-enabled solutions for use in smaller meeting rooms and workspaces - and not replicating the dedicated video solutions traditionally found in the large, executive boardrooms. Logitech's newest ConferenceCam addresses this shift with features that maintain the familiar software-based experience at a price that is affordable for any size company."
The ConferenceCam CC3000e features a 90-degree field of view with 10x lossless zoom, a Carl Zeiss-certified glass lens and remote-controlled 260-degree pan, making viewing closeups and whiteboard details very clear. Additional touches include noise and echo cancellation, omni-directional stereo or mono sound with 20-foot diameter range, plug-and-play ability to work with any software client and a Kensington Security slot to help deter theft.
The Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e can easily connect to a Mac, PC, tablet or smartphone - using USB for Mac and PCs, and Bluetooth or Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity for smartphone or tablet audio streaming. It is also optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible, Skype certified, integrated with Vidyo and works with LifeSize UVC ClearSea. The Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e includes a speakerphone, camera, optional wall mount and remote control that connect through a single hub with up to 32 feet of cable, allowing the camera and speakerphone to operate separately if desired.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e is expected to be available worldwide in January 2014 for a suggested price of $999.99 in the U.S.
Latest News Posts
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price